NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling to Bali in 2 days

Thanks @AkmalB, to be honest, been staying in Indonesia for many years, It is my first time to visit Bali, LOL. 

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

terimakasih @RahmatHarmanP! I think I need to learn how to make a short video like what you did! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Hello @NunungAfuah

As usual your photos are fantastic. Nice to hear you met @Shirley 😎😎😎 Hello Shirley 😀

Cheers 

Level 10

@NunungAfuah amaaazing trip you did! I didn't know much about Bali, but this post has for sure been helpful to have an insight on it. It's great that you also got to meet @Shirley

The terrace rice field is just hipnotizing, I would love to go there one day 🙂

Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us 🙂

And thanks @OSAMA for tagging me here so I could read the post!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hello @NunungAfuah

As usual your photos are fantastic. Nice to hear you met @Shirley 😎😎😎 Hello Shirley 😀

Cheers 

@Badruddeen I am happy that you like it. Lucky for me to meet @Shirley in her holiday even for a while. 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ you are right! Terrace rice field was so wonderful until we spent longer than we plan 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

You can be happy always as I am one of your fan. 😎 Your photos are always cool and well thought. 

Perfect timing meting Shirley 👍👍👍

Cheers

@NunungAfuah wrote:

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hello @NunungAfuah

Cheers 

@Badruddeen I am happy that you like it. Lucky for me to meet @Shirley in her holiday even for a while. 🙂

Level 8

This post was so realistic. Thanks for sharing your experience @NunungAfuah. Bali is always in my dream list.

Connect Moderator

Beautiful post @NunungAfuah! You took amazing photos and I loved the way you told your experience. This made me want to visit Bali too ☺

Connect Moderator

@FuvadShah I am glad that you like it, thanks 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides