NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling to Bali in 2 days

hi @Jesi, nice to meet you here! Yes, you are right! Bali has everything we want. Feel free to let me know if you want to visit Indonesia 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Don't worry @JeslynL there are direct flights from Singapore to Denpasar! And much faster than a 15 hour bus ride too!

@NunungAfuah, you have so much patience and stamina, I wouldn't last more than 8 hours riding.  What is the distance between where you live and Bali?

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin is right @JeslynL. You can use direct flight from SIN to DPS. Here is my distance:It is my distance. Airport is only in Surabaya or MalangIt is my distance. Airport is only in Surabaya or Malang

Since it is night bus, I get in and sleep all night long 🙈

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

524 km to miles is 325 miles.  That is like going from San Francisco to Santa Barbara. It would take about 5 1/2 to 6 hours non stop driving on HWY 101 to get there.  If you rode by bus, it would be 8 1/2 hours @NunungAfuah.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Sorry for being so late with this, but thanks @NunungAfuah for capturing our time together!! I'm glad we got to meet a few months after #LGSummit17! My two days with you has been a blast and I really enjoyed our motorbike ride! 

This was one of my favourites photos from the terrace rice field!

Hanging out in the rice field.Hanging out in the rice field.

And here's a clip of our motorbiking experience too!

Thanks for taking me around! I have to say, I was a bit worried and anxious at first, but I felt very safe with you!! Until our next adventure~!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor

@KarenVChin @NunungAfuah Yes! There are a lot of inexpensive flights from SIN to DPS and I'm assuming it's because Singapore is typically the transit for those coming from Australia and going to Bali. For some reason, Australians LOVE Bali!

@Shirely I just love it when Local Guides from different cities come together. And Nunung looks so confident on the bike! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@JeslynL, yes!! @NunungAfuah is super confident on the motorbike!! I wish she can teach me so I can get around myself in the future.

Actually, my return flight from DPS back to HKG had an eight hour connection in SIN, so it is definitely a very common route!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Oh @KarenVChin it becomes twice here.. I think it is because of the road we took here has to be turn round or me just confused with Indonesian road, LOL. 

@Shirley OMG! That video 🙈

Yes @JeslynL, come! Visit me, LOL. Visit Indonesia will be very challenging 😬

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Oh Bali, you so beautiful and must visit! I think we need more than 1 month to explore all interesting attraction in Bali

Connect Moderator

@BudionoS wrote:

Oh Bali, you so beautiful and must visit! I think we need more than 1 month to explore all interesting attraction in Bali

indeed! I think I want to move to Bali as well @BudionoS 😀

Indonesia Local Guides