Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Places to be and see paradise with Local Guides Sydney Australia

Nice picture @Justine2807, a piece of land separating two water bodies, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Lighthouse and all. You're very lucky. Hope I will get a chance to visit this paradise in nearby future.-

Level 7

Awesome pictures @Justine2807 I loved them

Connect Moderator

Miss you too @SarahKa we'll get to explore together again one day! The scenery around Sydney is highly varied and you can see so many different landscapes all by travelling on the electric trains at public transport prices.

Level 8

I enjoyed seeing each and every photos of the album, @Justine2807. Your reviews of this places are detail, informative and interesting to read. Thanks for the photo album link! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

This is one corner of the Sydney region that I've still yet to even set foot! The last time I was probably that north on the northern beaches was probably in Pittwater, but didn't get anywhere near the beach, and instead canoed in a pretty funky lake with some of my high school friends.

The northern beaches is kind of hard to get to, and even with the new B-Line coaches, I'd still think it's kinda difficult. I gotta venture there sometime, take me sometime @Justine2807! I haven't been to Barrenjoey Head/Palm Beach since I was probably 6 or something! But I do remember being there.

You must be lucky to be living near such a beautiful seabreeze. There are no beaches in my area, just Wet N Wild.

Level 9

HI @Justine2807,

What a lovely post full of photos and great descriptions as always you do.

I am totally agree tha Palm Beach is a paradaise. You are so lucky of living near such Beautiful place.

I don´t remember having watching "Home and Away "... I am agree that is a great scenary for TV.

The views from Barrenjoey Lighthouse are amazing.

Thank you very much for taking us to this beautiful place 🙂

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain.

Level 10

Thank you again @Osaka78forTRUMP

Your kind words and lovely comments mean a lot. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @gsadola

Thank you so much for your contribution here. It is always a great thing to share and experience everyones reviews on Google Maps. It is very interesting to see and hear about Mukhoruchi Papdichat Stall, 116, Grand Trunk Rd, Binod Behari Pally, Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal 712203, India

You are very kind. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@gsadolawrote:

https://goo.gl/maps/dbBGTNaLp8M2

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @FazeelUsmani

Thank you so much for your kindness and good wishes. You are right I am very very lucky, I do live near and am very happy to experience such beautiful Paradise. I do hope that you and your loved ones get to come and experience this paradise some day soon. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@FazeelUsmaniwrote:

Nice picture @Justine2807, a piece of land separating two water bodies, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Lighthouse and all. You're very lucky. Hope I will get a chance to visit this paradise in nearby future.-

Level 10

Hello @tejraj77

Thank you so very much for your kindness and good wishes. I am very happy that you are impressed by the pictures. I love to share the beautiful area we live in with everyone here on Google Maps Local Guides.

The pictures show how magnificent it is. I hope that you and your loved ones may get to come and visit here one day. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@tejraj77wrote:

Awesome pictures @Justine2807 I loved them