Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Places to be and see paradise with Local Guides Sydney Australia

Hi @SalmaanN

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for going to see the Google Photo albums as well. 

We are so lucky to live where we live, the water is so clean and fresh and wonderful to go swimming in. The sand is so golden and soft, it is lovely to walk along the beaches and by the bay as well. Everyone there are always so happy and having so much fun enjoying this magnificent area. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@SalmaanNwrote:

I enjoyed seeing each and every photos of the album, @Justine2807. Your reviews of this places are detail, informative and interesting to read. Thanks for the photo album link! :))

@SalmaanNwrote:

I enjoyed seeing each and every photos of the album, @Justine2807. Your reviews of this places are detail, informative and interesting to read. Thanks for the photo album link! :))

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich and @SarahKa

Thank you both for all you do and your wonderful support here.

It is super to see good Local Guides Summit17 friends catch up and staying connected always on Connect. 

Shine on diamonds. 

Best Wishes

@Justine2807

@PaulPavlinovichwrote:

Miss you too @SarahKa we'll get to explore together again one day! The scenery around Sydney is highly varied and you can see so many different landscapes all by travelling on the electric trains at public transport prices.

Level 10

Hi @Briggs

Welcome back my friend. It is so lovely to have you back. We have missed you, your kindness and fun here in Google Maps Local Guides Connect. It is interesting that you talk of not knowing the North of Sydney or the Northern Beaches very well. I also do not know much about the West either. We are going to have to have a meetup on your side some time soon.

I have never been to Wet n' Wild, years and years ago my children went with friends but I have never been there. There are also many other adventures on the West side of Sydney, like animal wildlife parks and so much more I would love to see. It would be really cool to do a meetup out that way too. 

The Northern beaches is easy to get to when you use Google Maps. There are directions by all means of public transport, including the B-Line that you talked of, all except Trains. It is really different not to have the train lines here, the smell, the noise and all that comes with trains is a change not to have around. I personally like trains as well, but here on the Northern beaches they decided not to include them in the community planning.

I would love to get the Train acorss the NullaborThe Indian Pacific - Great Southern Rail now that would be an awesome train to go on!! 

There are many other ways to travel, so it is no trouble to travel without the trains on the Northern Beaches. .

It is especially beautiful for all the people from the Central Coast who travel to Sydney via the Northern Beaches by Ferry to Palm Beach and on boats. what a life they lead, so beautiful to travel across the water every day!  

It is also interesting that you have memories travelling out to Palm Beach as a young child, I do as well with my children as well as as a child myself. It is a place many Sydney siders have the same fond memories of. It is definitely a paradise to explore for both locals as well as tourists. 

The seabreeze is a wonderful bonus. There are different breezes in every area, from the beaches as we have plus on the Southern beaches too, and across the Western plains near you, we are all lucky no matter where we are in Sydney, that is for sure. Thank you for all your kind comments. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Thank you for all your kind comments and contributions as you do. Your connections are so detailed as well and you always show such wonderful interest in every persons post in Local Guides Connect. Thank you so much for your kindness. 

We are so very lucky to live by the water here on Sydneys Northern beaches and you too have the similar beautiful experience in living by the water in Avamonte, Spain.

The fresh sea air is very enjoyable and being by the sea or by the bay creates a great atmosphere for all who have the chance to live near by. The ability to go boating as we have, swimming and fishing and the fresh seafood, are all part of the glorious gorgeous living by the sea we can share. I am very happy that you enjoyed sharing this post and pictures of this spendrous place. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@AlejandraMariawrote:

HI @Justine2807,

What a lovely post full of photos and great descriptions as always you do.

I am totally agree tha Palm Beach is a paradaise. You are so lucky of living near such Beautiful place.

I don´t remember having watching "Home and Away "... I am agree that is a great scenary for TV.

The views from Barrenjoey Lighthouse are amazing.

Thank you very much for taking us to this beautiful place 🙂

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain.

Level 8

Hi @Justine2807 you are always welcome. keep mapping. 

Level 8

I ❤️ Sydney @Justine2807

Thank you for giving us an insight of the beautiful Sydney.

Cheers

Level 10

Yeah sure @Justine2807, already Sydney is my bucket list. And hope I along with my loved ones visit this place in coming future.

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @FazeelUsmani

Thank you so much for your kindness and good wishes. You are right I am very very lucky, I do live near and am very happy to experience such beautiful Paradise. I do hope that you and your loved ones get to come and experience this paradise some day soon. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@FazeelUsmaniwrote:

Nice picture @Justine2807, a piece of land separating two water bodies, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Lighthouse and all. You're very lucky. Hope I will get a chance to visit this paradise in nearby future.-