cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Places to be and see paradise with Local Guides Sydney Australia

Places to be and see paradise with Local Guides:

Sydney Australia

Take a moment to see this album and enjoy the breathtaking magnificent beautiful views from 

Barrenjoey Lighthouse Palm Beach Sydney Australia

Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Palm Beach Sydney AustraliaBarrenjoey Lighthouse, Palm Beach Sydney Australia

The amazing views from Barrenjoey Lighthouse, a slice of heaven!The amazing views from Barrenjoey Lighthouse, a slice of heaven!

Sydney Australia has so many magical places with views that make you see things in a different way. Seeing the light from Barrenjoey Lighthouse is one of many spectacular experiences. It is something well worth sharing with every sight creating everlasting memories of nature's glory in all it's wonder.

Another bit of fun and interesting information about Palm Beach is that North Palm Beach is also known as "Summer Bay" 

There is a world famous Australian T.V drama called "Home and Away" that is filmed there. So it is fun to visit to say you have been to Summer Bay. For fans of the show you can see the Name Alf Stewart is on the Club house too, as you can see here: Home and Away - Club Patron: Alf StewartHome and Away - Club Patron: Alf StewartSummer Bay - North Palm Beach S.L.S.C with Barrenjoey Lighthouse in view too.Summer Bay - North Palm Beach S.L.S.C with Barrenjoey Lighthouse in view too.

Summer Bay - Home and Away. North Palm Beach S.L.S.C.Summer Bay - Home and Away. North Palm Beach S.L.S.C.

Summer Bay Surf Rescue Beach buggy at North Palm Beach S.L.S.C.Summer Bay Surf Rescue Beach buggy at North Palm Beach S.L.S.C.

The complete scenario is all about the natural beauty that is totally stunning. In every view in all areas available in Palm Beach, every sight is a delight to savour to flavour. Eye candy at all levels. 

Walking from Palm Beach surf club at the south end of the beach to Summer Bay at the North end is  glorious beautiful to encounter, and only takes a few moments , so easy and fun to do. Swimming there is like taking a refreshing salt water bath. So sublime! 

The hike to the Barrenjoey light house is simple and effortless. That can be done in 15 to 20 minutes max! There is a ramp choice or stairs through the bushland with astounding beauty at every view place along the way. Most pick one way for up and return by the other! Enjoying every step either way! 

Keep your eyes on the water along the way with whale watching having being sighted by many there too. You can see in the Google Maps reviews: 

Palm Beach Sydney Australia 

My Google Maps reviews of 

Barrenjoey Lighthouse 

North Palm Beach, Sydney, Australia

North Palm Beach Surf Lifesaving Club - Summer Bay

There is places to picnic everywhere here. There is boat hire and boards plus canoes too. Fishing and or bathing at the bay or the beach. So many different adventures to enjoy and have a great time. The walk from North Palm Beach South to Palm Beach is easy and fast, enjoy every moment.The walk from North Palm Beach South to Palm Beach is easy and fast, enjoy every moment.

The beauty of "Summer Bay"  bliss for a peaceful picnic or boating of all types.The beauty of "Summer Bay" bliss for a peaceful picnic or boating of all types.

Here is a Google Photos album of Palm Beach Sydney Australia with Panorama and featured pictures

Palm beach is an incredible around amazing area. So many glorious natural wonders to discover. Have fun! 

@PaulPavlinovich , @Briggs , @Osaka78forTRUMP , @OSAMA 

@ermest @KarenVChin @TraciC @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN @NunungAfuah check this out 🙂

Sydney NSW, Australia
56 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Places to be and see paradise with Local Guides Sydney Australia

That's amazing nature pictures from Sydney. Thanks for sharing with us. @Justine2807

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @NareshDarji

Thank you so much for taking the time to check this post out. The best of nature is every part of nature and we are all so lucky to get to share the precious treasures that nature shares with us in every country so different, here in Local Guides Connect. I really appreciate your kindness! 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

See it all and share the fun thanks @ValeriaA_ , @SarahKa , @AlejandraMaria , @Sagir , @BishowvijayaP , @AndreW , @LaxmiG1 , @RupendraNeupane

Level 10

Wow, breathtaking pictures @Justine2807 Thanks for sharing the Places for us see in Sydney. I hope when I visit Sydney in the future, we can see this place together :).

Level 9

What A peaceful place @Justine2807 , and what awonderful post, keep shining 😁😁

Make sure to add it to our Australia tour 😁😊😁🎉🎉🎉🎉

Level 10

Well managed natural beauty @Justine2807. My inquisitiveness is: Does salt water affects the skin while swimming? 

Thank you so much for showcasing the beauty of light house and its periphery with us. 😊

Level 10

Hello @HelloSamsonR

Hello, hello, hello! Thanks so much for your fast and kind reply. I appreciate you taking the time to see this post and know of wonderful places in Australia like Palm Beach in Sydney that is excellent to visit with many fun things to do and see. It will be a great thing if we all get to go here together when you all come to Sydney for sure!! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

@Justine2807 well i think Australia seems to be nice place ,,, photo is just amazing ,,,,, i will definitely visit to see this paradise 

Connect Moderator

You are always welcome @Justine2807

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji

Thank you so much for taking the time to check this post out. The best of nature is every part of nature and we are all so lucky to get to share the precious treasures that nature shares with us in every country so different, here in Local Guides Connect. I really appreciate your kindness! 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi @Justine2807..

You again inspired me with the mesmerising nature photos with all the information about the Barrenjoey Lighthouse, North Palm Beach, Summer Bay. The photo qualities are amazing. As you said, the views are stunning. You seem to have a very nice time there. Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of Sydney with us! :))

Vellore Local Guides