Elrayo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I am searching for Indians travelling to Austria who could help me

Hi guys,

i am living in Vienna, Austria and i wont have time/money to travel to India. Therefore i need to ask you guys for some help. I am actually a really big Absolut vodka collector. There is a new limited edition available only in India called Absolut vodka India. Would it be possible, that you help me out with bringing some of this bottles to Austria? I would pay you your expenses as well as some money for your effort. Feel free to send me a message

Delhi, Indien
2 comments
Level 10

Re: I am searching for Indians travelling to Austria who could help me

Hi @Elrayo

I will not be helpful about your collection as I teatottler and staying dry area - no sale of liquor. 

Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your views, photos & comments, in this forum but before that you go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Guideline, Help etc

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @July 2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

Re: I am searching for Indians travelling to Austria who could help me

Hi @Elrayo

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. We ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.