StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360VR Walk - Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 16 June 2018

Batu Caves is one of the most popular tourist destination in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It's one of the must see places, without which a visit to Malaysia can be considered not complete. A literal translation from Malay language meaning "Stone Cave", but the name is probably derived from the name of the river nearby. It is a natural limestone hill and cave formation, hosting one of the most popular Hindu temples and tourist attraction in Malaysia.

Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/HWo9TeejpQw

Entrance to Batu Caves with the Murugan statue

When one arrives here, from a far, one is greeted by the almost 50 meter tall golden Murugan statue (a Hindu deity). Then a long flight of concrete steps (totalling 272 steps) up into the limestone cave above. The cave hosts several Hindu temples within. Millions of tourists visit this site each year, especially during the festival of Thaipusam (during the month of January).

Join me in this 360VR video walk as I climb from the bottom of the hill into the inner sanctuary of Batu Caves. Where possible, view in Desktop at 4K Quality in full screen.

Camera: Xiaomi MiSphere 360 - 3.5K (upscaled to 4K)

Watch my other 360VR walks in my 360 video channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZrwYVAQZPLTFZYrg0NXKfQ/videos

#LocalGuides #MalaysiaLocalGuides #BatuCaves #KualaLumpur #LetsGuide #Malaysia

Tagging other Malaysia Local Guides and friends: @Haseeb @AkmalB @Shirni @PavelSarwar @Saidulkarim

@Sariga @Sanjay_viswa @OSAMA @LucioV .. come and visit me soon.. 

Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
5 comments
Level 9

Re: 360VR Walk - Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 16 June 2018

Awesome bro @StephenAbraham

P.S. I've not watched the complete video as I'm on my phone right now. But, to assure you tomorrow morning I would love to watch it on a pc with full screen 😎

Keep posting the amazing stuff bro 😊

Level 8

Thanks @StephenAbraham for mentioning me here, This video is a really great bro, I had watched your video 3 more times .

I was study in Rawang 2 and half years and  Batu Caves is not much far from Rawang , sad to say that I didn't get enough time to visit this historical place , I hope that the next time I shall visit . 

Level 10

Hi @StephenAbraham

Yes this is the destination,that malaysia visit never completed without it,

Amazing 360vr ,

Thanks for sharing

Level 10

Level 8

Hi  @StephenAbraham @AkmalB @Saidulkarim @Haseeb

Super! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Amaaaazing!!!