Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visit to the Fish Market - Red snapper is one of the best.

Red snapperRed snapper

Best fish to grill in Maldives - Red Snapper

I visited the fish market today and these lovely looking red snappers got my attention.

Fish you eat in Maldives are very fresh and tasty. These fish are caught from clear waters of Maldives. If you want to try a char grilled fish in the Maldives, order for a grouper or red snapper in Maldives. Red snapper is the most popular fish among locals as a fish to grill, BBQ. 

FYI @LucioV ðŸ™‚ and my colleagues in Maldives @amdc @HusanA @BadruddeenN @SharifM @IlyasM 

Malé, Male, Maldives
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Visit to the Fish Market - Red snapper is one of the best.

I can remember these fishes.. on a grill... in the evening, while the flying foxes quietly start to move from an island to another.

Maldive is a magic place.

Thanks for tagging me in!

Connect Moderator

Hi @Badruddeen, i think you read the mind, I have visited the Fish Market in my city this morning.

The market is located in a small island, in the center of the city.

DSC00869r.jpg

Here you can find all the photos

Level 8

@Badruddeen @ErmesT Hey guys, great. I love fish markets. I once visited the largest fish market in Barcelona. Unfortunately, it was at the time still without a digital camera. It was wonderful there. Large selection of fish. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT

That looks awesome. Small world. Ermest you are right. 🙂 

Level 8

You are welcome @Myrathor @ErmesT Sharing is caring. 🙂

@MiroslavK wrote:

@Badruddeen @ErmesT Hey guys, great. I love fish markets. I once visited the largest fish market in Barcelona. Unfortunately, it was at the time still without a digital camera. It was wonderful there. Large selection of fish. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Level 8

Hello @LucioV @ErmesT @Myrathor

I visited the fish market again yesterday. Here are some photos. 😀These are bait used to catch TunaThese are bait used to catch Tuna

IMG_0043.JPG

Fresh catch MaldivesFresh catch Maldives

IMG_9994.JPG

IMG_9996.JPG

Redsnapper MaldivesRedsnapper Maldives

Maldives TunaMaldives Tuna

Level 10

@Badruddeen @ErmesT i love fishes and tuna is my all time favorite, thanks for sharing those wonderful photos. May be if this week i give a visit to a local fish market i will post the pics here so that you can have a view of how the market is in india.

Level 8

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Badruddeen @ErmesT i love fishes and tuna is my all time favorite, thanks for sharing those wonderful photos. May be if this week i give a visit to a local fish market i will post the pics here so that you can have a view of how the market is in india.

Hi @NarenChandra

You are welcome. Please do share it. We had love to see it. 

Thanks

Level 10

@Badruddeen Nice photos. Have a look at the pulling fish nets in Galle Beach, Sri Lanka and they will sell the catch at the beach.

The catchThe catch

Pulling....Pulling....