Myrathor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Urzeitpark - Sebnitz

The park is very nice. It shows the evolution of life on earth. From bacteria to human development. Some expositions show the everyday days of a prehistoric man. The park also has an interesting mineral and rock exposition. The kids enjoyed a great adventure in the park. The park was built in 1996 by Franz Gruß.

https://goo.gl/maps/YwHdfFVoS6p

park01.jpgpark02.jpgpark03.jpgpark04.jpgpark05.jpgpark06.jpgpark09.jpgpark10.jpgpark11.jpgpark12.jpgpark13.jpgpark14.jpg

Sebnitz, Německo
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Urzeitpark - Sebnitz

Muy lindas fotos @Myrathor, cambiaste tu foto de perfil y no te identificaba al principio, jejejeje, aquí en Argentina, existe un lugar llamado Tecnopolis donde también hay unos animatronic de dinosaurios en este caso. 

El parque que muestras, me encanta es muy didáctico gracias por compartirlo con nosotros.

saludos Farid

Level 8

@MyrathorThank you for the photo. I really liked the park ... The lost world, the world of dinosaurs and saber-toothed tigers.

Korietnik
Connect Moderator

Hi @Myrathor, I agree with @FaridTDF, we will need time to identify you with the new profile photo.

The park is really beautiful, it remember me of a visit in Epcot (Disney world Orlando) a lot of time ago.

It seems you had a lot of fun 🙂

Level 8

@Myrathor nice park

i've seen in Poland a great park:

Jura Park - Poland

more Photos from Google Maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/SbNzcfKkef72

Walter Sanders
Level 10

@Myrathor It seems it is useful and learning place for kids. Is there someone to explain?

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT @FaridTDF Yes, I changed my profile photo. I think it was time to change.

@WalterSanders Thanks to inspiration.

@AnuradhaP Out of season, the guide was not there. All exhibits are described, but only in German.

Level 8

park15.jpgpark16.jpgpark17.jpgpark07.jpgpark08.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hola @Myrathor, jejej no lo tome como una crítica, pero no se ve que es usted 🤔 En la 📸, nos acostumbraremos a su nueva imagen.

saludos Farid.

Level 8

Hi @FaridTDF I do not take it as a critic, I laughed. I enjoyed it.