Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

This guy happens to be u @BishowvijayaP 😁😁. It's great. Your new profile photo is excellent too 😁.

Level 10

I think the trees you shared are genetically modified and got curved base @Anonymous. 😆

@Anonymous wrote:

Exactly @BishowvijayaP, it is pine tree and it is fascinating how nature's capable of creating wonderful things 😁.

Level 10

The map location of the place is here @Julien44.  Soon there is something coming out about this place. This is a little bit flash that yesterday we took a hike there. 😁

Bros @Anonymous & @SalmaanN than you so much for the complements. 😉😊

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Thanks for sharing the place. As we can see you have enjoyed yesterday's hike. Lokking forward to sse what is going to come out. don't forget to share when time comes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure @BishowvijayaP. Official article on Wikipedia says that there are apsolutely a mistery. My opinion is that it is quite strange that they can only be found on this small area and nowhere else, but still nature never stop to surprise us ☺️, so maybe they are naturally curved, who knows

Level 2

Thankfully for right

Level 2

For write!!!!!!***

Level 10

@MarJah, thanks for your nice words and welcome to local guides connect.

I hope you will enjoy being in the community.

Have joy in contributing!

Level 10

Great!! @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

@Julien44You can make it a reality, this is a famous sundowner spot in Masai Mara