Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Trees at the Grand Canyon in early Spring

not too late @Julien44, almost 11pm, but gold medal game (Canada vs US) for women's ice hockey for the Olympics. In sudden death overtime now! Go Canada Go!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Level 9

@Julien44: it is so exciting!! power play for Canada with less than 2 minutes to go!! Who are you cheering for? 😛

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

@Shirley, Candadian team is so great and they have won so many titles!!! As french, we feel closer to Canada ;-). Wish you good luck.

Level 9

thanks!!! @Julien44 it was very exciting!! But silver still a great feat!

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Wow @Vvincent, tes amis font du sirop! Châpeau! La seule recette que je sais c'est comment faire du thé avec des feuilles du bouleau. C'est très facile à préparer, mais malheureusement cela prend environ 4 heures.

A bientôt,

Klauidya

@Vvincent wrote:

Oui @KlaudiyaG, cet arbre est fascinant. J'ai des amis en France qui font du sirop et du jus de boulot. C'est vraiment très bon et riche en oligo-éléments.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

The reasons are very funny  @Anonymous. 🙂 I am very glad that you managed to collect such evidences for me. Whatever be the reason but the trees are the identity of that area. I love the way they are. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you for tagging me here, @KarenVChin, or else I would miss such a beautiful post by @Julien44

Well, I have a lot of tree photos, that I actually have to figure out which one to pick. It's hard to pick one. But I am going to share one interesting tree photos here that I took last month, from my short visit to Austin Capitol with @MuhannadK. Loved the tree a lot. 

20180107_142016.jpg20180107_142001.jpg20180107_142007.jpg20180107_142051.jpg20180107_142137.jpg

Level 10

Hi @SoniaK,

Thansk for your kind words. It is always motivating.

@KarenVChin was right, your tree pictures are amazing. It is such a huge tree. It must be very hold.

I love the way the branch grow especially the one on the floor. It is a bit as if it needed to use it's arm on the floor to support the weight of it's head. The last but not the least, it is a good squirrel landmark.

Thanks for sharing them