drock94's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Story

I saw this in a community called omudioga found in ikwerre land.  River state NigeriaA banana with much fruitA banana with much fruit

Googleplex, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, USA
7 comments
Level 2

Discovery

A particular community in the same omudioga has this coconut tree,  

In Alia community 

Connect Moderator

Re: Discovery

Hi @drock94 good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Re: Story

Hi @drock94 thanks for sharing. Please use the correct location for your posts rather that putting Googleplex on all of them.

You might like to tell us more about this region and why the bananas are important.

Please read the Core Values of Connect.

I'll move this to the shared discoveries board.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hey, this is funny @drock94, because I have seen it too, in hundreds of internet sites.

Are you the author of the picture?

If not, please read the link shared by @PaulPavlinovich, with special attention to point 4:

"We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit."

This is partly responding to your PM to me

Level 9

It's really amazing good to see this, I too have Banana in my fields but not more than 6-7 circle. It's amazing. Please some more information regarding species, variety etc.

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Re: Discovery

Hello @drock94,

I have merged your topics together.

I would like to ask you to revise this article - What makes a good post?.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Rif.: Story

Molto interessante, a cosa serve?