cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Show us the meetup photos of your community

Level 10

Thanks mr @AgoesSantosa you have came to Jogjakarta to give support and prepare MUN2

MUN is meet up Nusantara and Nusantara is all island of Indonesia from Sabang (Aceh) to Merauke (west Papua)

my regards for @NunungAfuah @sejuta_pelangi and @Anonymous

Level 10

Yes. We will do. Lets Bro @EdiSuprihanto and sist @Aikoo @SUDIYAH

Level 10

I really like this photo @Anonymous! Since I first saw it in the recap of your meet up 🙂

Thanks for sharing it!!

@Anonymous escribió:

@Julien44 @PaDeSSo @ValeriaA_ @OSAMA @LucioV this is my favorite group photo with my Local Guides fellows Picture taken by on on 25 February 2018 while on World Wide Photo Walk in GhakharPicture taken by on on 25 February 2018 while on World Wide Photo Walk in Ghakhar

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman  

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Nice photos and great meet-up congratulations.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ValeriaA_ thanks a lot for your kind words

Level 10

Here I leave a mix of photos, where I attended all the meetings that were held (or at least the majority since I was)

Let's start with the last one that was last week, organized by @ValeriaA_. Historical Buenos Aires.Buenos Aires HistoricaBuenos Aires Historica

Here we did a tour of several pizzerias in downtown Buenos Aires. That day we ate a lot.

PizzeriasPizzerias

This meeting was organized by me, we did a photographic safari in several points of Recoleta

RecoletaRecoleta

Here with @FaridTDF, in Google Bs As and @LuisLa

A11YA11Y

With @TraciC in his last visit to Buenos Aires, we went for a walk in San Telmo in the meet up #A11Y

San TelmoSan Telmo

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 10

@MaxWalsh

Yeeesssssss. These are great photos. All the team is looking good with nice smiles. The 360 is very nice.

Thanks for sharing

Jul

Googler

Loving this thread, everyone!!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Grandes recuerdos @MaxWalsh, gracias por traernos a la memoria esas Meet-Up

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.