cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Relax place ( Amizmiz , Morocco )

Hi Everyone !

Hope you are doing well 

I want to share with you from the place which I wanted to show you , if you see this post for the first time , i recommend you to visit this Post [RECAP] Meetup Amizmiz , Morocco 2017 (Discover the beauty of Morocco - اكتشف جمال المغرب) , on of the quiet and amazing place in the areas of Marrakech city . 

Today I thought a lot about publishing a lot of pictures and videos about this area in the future in our community LG Connect to share with all the lovers of travel and adventure  and also everyone interested in knowing the new place around the world .

This coffe Overlooking the Great Atlas MountainsThis coffe Overlooking the Great Atlas Mountains27750212_974974065974196_4156423949478073615_n.jpg29663910_10211684761369831_656092208_n.jpg

Special thanks for @OSAMA for his amaaaaaazing efforts with me and with all LG , I wish to meet him and with all amazing local guide that found with us here .

Big greeting to all local guide from the world 

Cheers

Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco
29 comments
Level 9

Re: Photo of week : Relax place ( Amizmiz , Morocco )

Thank you very very much @Asmageek for your kind  words 🙂

You are great member and you do great jop with google not just on connect and also on YouTube , i dream to visit The Great Atlas Mountains ☺️☺️☺️

Very nice relaxing place 👍😊👍🎖🎖🎖

Level 8

Great photos @Asmageek, waiting to see more and know more.

@OSAMA  you are amazing.

Level 9

Helloo Helloo bro @RupendraNeupane , you are great member 😁😁😁

Thank you thank you very much 🎖👍

Level 9

It looks amazingly peaceful place, I wish to visit Morocco soon @Asmageek
& will bring brother @OSAMA together with me 🙂

Level 6

@OSAMA

Thank you dear friend , im so happy to know you and happy to get a lot of information about local guide community , i hope really to meet u in Atlas Mountains and meet all amazing LG from the world 

Thank you for your efforts 

Level 6

@RupendraNeupane

Of course , i ll share a lot of picture in the future , thank you for ur encouragement 

Level 6

@Haseeb

You are welcom bro , you should to coming with @OSAMA to visit morocco , you will like it of course 

Thank u so much 

Level 10

Hello @Asmageek

Thank you so much for this great recap, with excellent description and wonderful images of the lovely view overlooking the Great Atlas Mountains Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco 

It looks so superb, a delightful vision of peace and tranquility. The coffee shop is very inspiring for a terrific peaceful place to visit while in glorious Morocco, in the areas of Marrakech city. It is very kind of you to share this place with us and include a top description from a top Local Guide as yourself, only part of the Connect community a few days with much caring in sharing a great showcase of the beauty of your city with the world.

Level 6 shows also your already impressive dedication to your community and Local Businesses. Thanks again for this wonderful recap.

With kind regards

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Briggs , @SarahKa , @Sagir , @Surendra , @SalmaanN , @NickLel 

Level 9