Newly opened Oasis Terraces in Punggol, Singapore

This place was opened last Friday. 

I've taken some photos and lots of videos here... so just to share 🙂

View from Punggol Waterway sideView from Punggol Waterway side

View from Oasis LRT Station sideView from Oasis LRT Station side

Walking inWalking in

Water Play ParkWater Play Park

Pretty little flowersPretty little flowers

Along the zigzag ramp from level 5 to level 1Along the zigzag ramp from level 5 to level 1

Here are the videos that I've taken:

Part 1 | Part 2

Here's the link to the Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/fB5ny4ap6ty

Oasis Terraces, Singapore
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Newly opened Oasis Terraces in Punggol, Singapore

Awesome @mdmkoo

Thank you for sharing the latest edition in Singapore.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Hey @mdmkoo,

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing this here with everyone. Is it a shopping mall or something different?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@mdmkoo This is new to me. Looks like a small "mall" or shopping cluster rather than waterway point.

Does it get crowded and would you recommend having going for lunch/dinner or just some tea and snacks there?

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

@Badruddeen wrote:

Awesome @mdmkoo

Thank you for sharing the latest edition in Singapore.

Cheers

You're welcome! It's my pleasure! 🙂

Level 8

@NadyaPN wrote:

Hey @mdmkoo,

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing this here with everyone. Is it a shopping mall or something different?

It's a neighbourhood centre that houses a polyclinic, shops, eating places and a supermarket 🙂

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/construction-of-oasis-terraces-underway-in-punggol-82...

Level 8

@JulienH wrote:

@mdmkoo This is new to me. Looks like a small "mall" or shopping cluster rather than waterway point.

Does it get crowded and would you recommend having going for lunch/dinner or just some tea and snacks there?

Yes, very different from Waterway Point. Actually after reading your post I'm also puzzled what to call it and so I googled... it's a "neighbourhood centre" 

It's a neighbourhood centre that houses a polyclinic, shops, eating places and a supermarket 🙂

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/construction-of-oasis-terraces-underway-in-punggol-82...

It wasn't crowded while I was there... waiting for more eating places to open! Food at Crystal Jade is good but the place is quite small in floor area. Food court has a wide variety of food and Saizeriya faces the plaza outside. Quite a variety of food, good for lunch or dinner 🙂

Level 8

I created another video on Oasis Terraces again. *click*

This is very current as it includes current offers that are ending by end of this week or end of this month.

It also includes a shoutout to all Local Guides!!

Cheers 🙂