Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

My dear friend my  dear colleague and my dear Local Guide Connect member @Gio51x, as I read your introduction on local guide connect,  and your passion of taking pictures from long, it is really really admirable and appreciated,  I welcome you in this world of technology using smart devices.  I know these devices make your work very easy.  But the work has been done by you it makes you professional photographer,  and now we need you here to guide us in this community of local guides,

Regards

@Safdarrai

Level 10

@Safdarrai  

dear dear friend colleague dear local guides, thank you for your message and nice words, yes today I am 51 years old, I was born in 1966 and less at the age of 8 I received as a gift a small camera of a time that still used the cuboflash ... (the flash was not long that was circulated in a cube) so I started and I still have those photos in the family album ... today the situation has changed this morning I woke up at 6.30 to 7.00 I was in station, while waiting for the train I made video footage of the trains, but before arriving at the station I had breakfast in a bar and I told the owner that I would have made a good review (the bar is open recently and had no reviews). ... I changed the way I do reviews, often three of the photos I make videos, and then the details are very important ... I easily exceed 200 characters ... now instead I resume my ride without itinerary with Street View I every day here I write about the my turn ... what city are you from?

Level 10

@mdmkoo

@Safdarrai 

@BakulMehta 

@Vasudeo 

@ThanhLan

@Nicholai 

@DshottDennis   

good morning from Turin, northern Italy, my city, my country, today I resume the tour with Street View dividing myself between appointments of work, activities at home, activities outside, how to say in my day there is also space for Street View, to say the true there was always, even before you know of the Connect and being registered with the LG, I am ten years that every day I'm on Street View without stopping even at Christmas I'm on Street View even the day of the wedding of a acquaintance or family are on Street View, on the worst day of a funeral, I'm always on Street View, because Street View is part of my existence ... I do not want to be repetitive, but I could not live without Street View would be an incomplete life , I should give up cultural enrichment and knowledge, of course because you do not learn only at school, but in a collateral way you learn also with Street View, and what do you learn?
You learn many things, I am a native of 1966 today I can say that Street View is a 'good school and also fun ....

today I will come back 'between Peru' and Ecaduor with Punta Sal of @Gen, but 

I will open new important threads, and I will also go around other places in the world.

tonight I read an article on Street View and India where I have friends like @BakulMehta and @Sariga and other friends , 

I read that on the internet the police and the defense ministry have so far forbidden Street View to photograph the country because of a terrorist attack of long ago and for Bangalore city of sensitive installations, the newspaper wrote on the web, but the India is really a nice country like others and waiting for Street View I will try to represent India ... better than nothing ... and who wants of you can contribute ....

and now have a good day at all from my city, Turin, in northern italy

Level 9

Dear colleague,  dear friend Mr. @Gio51x@ big thank you sir for sharing story about you, I born in Pakistan but currently I am located in South Africa not in a big city not even a big town it is just a small kind of location in North West calls Brits.  Which I love this place 

REGARDS

Safdar Rai  

Level 10

dear friend @Safdarrai  

Municipalità locale di Madibeng

Brits

Sudafrica  

is this the area where you live?

Level 9

Yes Sir exactly there I am, @Gio51x

Level 10

@Safdarrai  dear friend 

I saw that everything is photographed by SV, these days I'll go for a ride like that ... then publish here in Connect the places where you live, thank you friend for suggesting me a wonderful place.

Level 9

Always warmly welcomed here sir thank you again @Gio51x

Level 6

@Gio51x, you are a pure inspiration for others. Keep sharing your discoveries. You deserve all the best. Cheers from Tunisia.

Level 10

@Moadh_AYARI  

THANK YOU see you soon for a ride with SV in Tunisia where time ago with the PC and the mouse I've already been there I saw that Tunis is completely covered .... very interesting I will dedicate to you some of my rides ...