Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@Gio51x, thanks, i really appreciate the work you do.

Level 10

@NadyaPN 

@Moadh_AYARI

@Safdarrai

@BakulMehta 

@Sariga

@ValeriaA_ 

@Anonymous 

dear friends of the Connect good morning, this SV portrays an area close to where I live, I live in a house beyond the skyscraper that is on the right, the skyscraper is the last novelty of Turin along with another similar hosting bank and regional offices, you know one thing? I have not yet climbed to the top of the skyscraper although I have a strong passion for cities in 3D .... because I saw that the altitude difference is so high that the cae below are bad, you see too small and those who have been there and he took photographs he noticed, it is an altered view, not even the charm of the sea of ​​red roofs that can be seen from the houses in the hills .... I have published this SV to show you a corner of Turin, my city in Italy, but also to tell you what attracts me and leads me to publish in the threads that I opened ... photo analysis: the skyscraper should publish it in the link n. 215 the trains (steam locomotive and Frecciarossa: Italian railway history represented there by the former OGR Officine Grandi Riparazioni visible at the bottom of the photo are warehouses of mid 1800 built before war as a large forge of trains and repairs active until the end of 1980) train link n. 8 links to museums because today the OGR in Turin is a real museum, link n. 166 in the same link you should also see the statue seen in the center of the flower bed as a monument dedicated to Vincenzo Vela. as you can see in the SV on the right and at the bottom there are white tubular structures that are the illuminations of the boulevard, these would go in the link n .172 the links that I have created are very many indeed and each link is related to a particular fixed or mobile element of the territory where according to their own knowledge you can further join an appropriate review. this activity goes back to all those elements that often in a photo or in a SV are lost because they may appear insignificant but then instead of great general interest, in fact as he said @ErmesT  with SV you can go back in time if you look in a SV in 2008 the trains were not there because the OGR had not yet thought about demonstrating the history of the factory to the world, then the Municipality has put the two rolling stock later in the time of which the steam testifies to the trains of the past and the Frecciarossa as a modern and futuristic transport model ... 

greetings to all GIO'.
Level 6

@Gio51x, I love the way you describe the area. You should make a 3 D near the Allianz Stadium (as "La Vecchia signora" has won the 7 th Serie A in  row).  Please don't say you are a fan of Torino FC, hahaha. Cheers

Level 10

dear friend @Moadh_AYARI  

I have dedicated the Juventus Alps stadium to my link to stadiums and sports facilities in the world, link n. 187

Although I was born in Turin I have a thousand interests except football, or rather I like architectural structures, but even as a child having the hobby for trains and railways and railway modeling I spent a lot of time on trains that the rest .. .

congratulations to know the Italian teams have you been in Turin or Italy?

the link dedicated to stadiums and sports facilities in the world is: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/stadiums-and-sports-facilities-in-the-wo...
Level 6

@Gio51x, I have visited Rome for a very short while. i hope i vist Italy again and stay longer (Maybe Italian local guides will make a meeting during summer). Me too, i don't have a big interest in sports (i support Arsenal FC as my family used to live in England). I focus on nature (as i live in peaceful city where i work as a Veterinarian) and archeology (as tunisia has a rich history ). Cheers

Level 10

Dear friend , 

@Moadh_AYARI 

@John2boyz 

@Sariga 

@LucioV 

@Safdarrai 

every day I tell about myself every day in my post of the story I mention some of you, so sooner or later everyone will know why public thread so different from most of the threads of the community, as I said yesterday is the interest for the territory and all this that there is fixed or mobile ... example the houses (various types of buildings) or the vehicles (planes, ships, trains, cars, trucks and much more), or the people who make alive the planet Earth in which it happens my tour without itinerary with SV.  

in these days, for example, I remained focused on the border between Peru and Ecuador arriving from Punta Sal, an area where there are really many culturally interesting aspects that enrich my knowledge ... also because from today in 2018 to 2070 I do not know if I will go in person to the border between Peru and Ecuador in precision: Avenida La Republica
Canton of Huaquillas, Tumbes Region 

or in a side street like Avenida Tnte Cordovez 

but then I go back to Italy, my country and move from one city to another, today I start with Santhià in Piedmont, the SV that public is a rare point, that is a non-navigable channel but only of hydraulic regulation that is called Naviglio D'Ivrea, which winds through the agricultural fields and crosses small towns and villages, in this point it crosses the railway factory building trains Officine Megliola, a train factory that dates back to the early 1900s, today working, the peculiarity that in addition to made in italy construction, they also repair carriages and freight cars, and the canal passes through the factory so that they have had to make a mobile transhipment bridge that is suspended over the water and allows moving the trains from one side to the other ...

SV is also useful to discover details that we would never have known before ...
in Italy as in the rest of the world ...
in Peru for example I saw a road construction site attended by women with their faces completely covered and holding a double signaling stick.  

how many new things every day I find out with SV! 

the canal that cuts the factory in two

Level 10

@Gio51x

Thank you for your amazing insight into your world😀

I have not used street view before

But i may consider it 🤔

Level 10

dear @DshottDennis 

Street View is a program useful for many activities to those who use the smartphone to move and not only, even those who want to know the world, maybe places that for various reasons will never go ...

Level 9

@Gio51x thank you again for sharing with us your great work and showing us very beautiful place,  as usual you are a very good man always be happy healthy,,

Regards

Safdar rai

Level 10

@Safdarrai  

thank you dear friend of Connect