Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@LucioV 

@Anonymous 

@DshottDennis

@MagdaG

@Sarbland

@AdriansyahPutera 

Good morning everyone and goodnight to those who are in a little evening or night, yesterday I traveled the world with SV as every day from 10 years ago to today 2008-2018, today I will return to the border between Ecuador and Peru, then to Vise 'in Belgium, Venice, Rome, Osaka, other Italian locations, and then a jump to the Algarve south of spain, but yesterday I had a new idea, in addition to the many thematic threads especially architectural and landscape, I started to concentrate separately also new threads dedicated to the most fascinating cities in the world (I opened a thread dedicated to Venice and adjacent areas and one in Rome and adjacent areas) today I will also open one in Turin, my city, where I live since 1966, and probably perhaps to one or two minor cities and places of Italian provinces where a wide archaeological culture is widespread. 

I wrote yesterday that some SV could appear on more 'threads because if a SV of a square for example contains more' items (for example, the electric street cabin goes in the road electric cabins and appears individually and in a general context along with other things) 

I forgot I'm going to Athens too is completely photographed by SV and I've seen interesting places ...

best regards 

GIO'.

Level 10

Hello @Gio51x

Great to hear from you my friend. Please remember us LG friends when you collect the beautiful memories of your journey. I am looking forward to hearing the stories of your journey (both good and bad ones), have a safe and fun journey!

Sincerely, 

Adrian

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

@AdriansyahPutera  

thanks for the nice words of what city are you?

Level 10

@Gio51x, I currently live in Bengkulu city - Indonesia. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

dear friend 

@AdriansyahPutera  

thanks I saw that it is covered by SV one day I will come for a ride.

Level 10

@Gio51x

I live on the other side of the world

And you sharing your intimate travels will be a good discovery for me 😀

Level 10

thanks as you come to know the topics that I share.

Level 10

@DshottDennis 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@IndiaC 

@JaneBurunina 

@ValeriaA_ 

@LucioV

Hello everyone for those who know me and for those who know me for a few hours ...

I am a Street View enthusiast, I've been walking the streets of the whole world with my mouse and pc in full screen, every day I travel thousands of kilometers all over the world, today for example I'm back in Ecuador on the border with Peru , I'm looking for a police checkpoint I saw several days ago .... and how do you find something that is not found? 

You open Street View and you walk all the streets one by one at the cost of using us a year but that check point too nice to publish in the link n. 260 that exposes the frontiers of the world; is to be found ... I had never seen a check point like this ...!

every day with street view I see new things and enrich my collection of SV I go to pigeon the SV in the links that I created almost 150 ... and then why the link of the borders is the number 260?

Simple links are duplicated on Google Photo, and then the SV are tripled on usb sticks, a personal archive of my endless journey ...
and then colored bars that separate some threads is a mathematical formula my ...
double links divided 2 minus 20/25 colored bars makes about 120/122 ... almost 150 with other special links opening or already open ... 

this is important I must tell you that now everything that is fixed or mobile on the territory of the Earth has its own link, link and sublink, the theme of architecture has more links ...
but also the link of the buildings is reaching almost 100 posts,
the link of the people has reached about 400 people shooting in their daily activities .. 

every day I invent something ... a friend from Japan, @Anonymous  He introduced me to the board of the members of Japan, today to thank for this gesture I create a link entirely dedicated to Japan, but some SV could also be seen in other links, but not as duplicates, but simply because they can belong to two themes almost identical and connected. 

an example of this duplication is the SV of a DHL van in Rome,
having also recently opened two threads one dedicated to Venice and surroundings and the other to Rome, the Italian capital and surroundings, it is the case that there was already a link dedicated only to shipping couriers around the world, known and not Fedex , Ups, Dhl, SDA, BRT and many others ....; where you can see the couriers' vans but also the logistics or cargo planes etc ...  

last night, walking through a street in Rome I saw a nice DHL van that could not miss in my collection so it was included in the link of Rome Capital, but also in the link of the couriers shipments of the world because it is the van on a street in Rome told from a thousand aspects ... but also part of the collection of couriers around the world ...

you can directly see these two different links:  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Rome-Capital-of-Italy-and-surroundings-with-Street-View/m-p/864393#M63999    

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Shipping-couriers-and-logistics-in-the-world-with-Street-View/m-p/854673#M62832

the DHL van is published twice but with two different themes.

now I salute you and I go back to Ecuador to look for the check point ...

and who knows if even today I will be 'luckier to see the Google car to which I have dedicated a thread:  

Hello to all 

Gio'. 

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x

Just contact me when you have a chance to visit my city someday. I will be pleased to help you around and I will take you around my city.

Cheers, Adrian 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr