Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@Gio51x

Nice to hear that SV gave you such a satisfaction! Happy for you and understandable for me, as this is a „Game“ I enjoy and via I‘m able to support. 

😎😎🇮🇹🇮🇹 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

for me life would be incomplete without Street View that occupies a large part because for me very important ...

Level 10

Dear @Gio51x ,

You are great! I have been impressed your work.
I also made my StreetViewCar.
Would you mind your shooting systems?

My systems are :

2018.05.10SVC1.png

Both are using THETA V and recording as Movie.

Level 10

@potaro67 

thanks for the message, I am SVT recently, despite the passion and use of Street View is from 2008, soon I will take 'a camera suitable for the work of SVT,
the SV that I take them from SV with my tour without itinerary that I started for a long time ... but until last year was a simple ride ... now it's much more for me!
I would like to make SV roads or go up on the google car, but for now .. the Google car, if I'm lucky I find it in my daily tours today I will do three Italian places and surroundings

Level 10

@potaro67 

@TorM 

@Anonymous

@dsato

@YasumiKikuchi 

@BakulMehta

@Sariga

@LucioV

@ErmesT

@ValeriaA_

good morning or goodnight to everyone, today for me is a reverse day that is' this morning 'pc and work' in the digital marketing of afternoon-evening, while I ride with SV I have other open pages, continues in parallel the activity of web marketing, Street View you change your life for the better ... when I was 12 and I had to do school research I had to resort to expensive encyclopedias, today with Google and Street View you have much more 'of an encyclopedia of the past, I thought last night at the end of the my tour in Bruges in Belgium, the little Venice of northern Europe, looking at the historic center and publishing the monuments in the thread of monuments around the world with SV, and then I opened another more specific thread because in an old building I noticed the ancient keys of closing walls, that is, iron axes intertwined routinely to define the statics of the main walls in the Middle Ages ...
Keys for closing walls and shields that tell the story of the territory.
Today the tour with SV is in Venice, Venetian islands and territories of Veneto, but before going to the lagoon city I will go to Silea and Naples in relation to two SV that @ErmesT 

he had published me here in this thread to show an important thing:
Street View is also a time machine ... in fact in many SV you can type in the upper left in the string of the place where it appears a very small clock, you can see SV of the past dating back from 2008-2009 to today or more recent periods . It is important to see what it was like once and how the territory is today.
There has never been a source of information in which one can travel in time.
With Street View, it is possible. 

see you soon and thank you for your kudoes and participation.

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x

I agree with you.
We want to reduce the waste of time in getting knowledge.
Time saving is a theme for humanity.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

@Gio51x your story is very interesting indeed. I know you tagged me a few days ago but I really wanted to concentrate in it and read it in detail and quietly.

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us, I can see you are a very passionate Local Guide and I'm really happy to see all that you share here. As I told you before, you are very good at finding interesting spots in the map, I'm guessing your motor is curiosity 🙂

Thanks a lot for your contributions and congratulations on being in the top 3 kudoed authors. You deserve it 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

dear friend 

@ValeriaA_ 

thanks for the beautiful message, I did not know this aspect of Connect, to be among the first three, I have always shared post on facebook from 2009 to today, then I recently joined the LG did not know that there were neither LG nor the Connect, I was I'm passionate about the world Google since 2005, I was not able to use the pc and for work I was forced to buy it differently I could not work, my professional life before 2005 was another, then the pc arrived and also the fiber optics at home my life has changed .... I did not know what to do with the pc ... I remember that a colleague told me: go to Google, learn from there! And so it was ... I started self-taught thanks to Google where you can find everything ... Google my life ... I tried everything with Google I took care of it with Google ... it happens to be sick at night and not have a suitable medicine... on Google there are the natural remedies ... better than nothing ... and then Street View arrived and Bing Maps also arrived there was a period that I was on both programs .... but then I abandoned Bing and I focused on Street View an endless journey overwhelmed by the curiosity to discover distant places or behind the house .. I discovered shops behind the house that in 50 years of residence I had never seen because I passed by another road ... still today I rediscover my city and the world ... around the nations from one hour to another without itinerary ...

.. as one who is lost and with the mouse tries to find the right path .. between beautiful buildings and flower gardens or long rows of containers in some port or mountain roads ... and every place is beautiful and fabulous. ..and you are the curiosity of the powerful engine that drives me to discover beautiful places that you and others have made me discover and others I will discover '... thank you for your kind words. 

I did not know the top kudoed authors section, I'm happy to be in 2nd place, but I was also when I was 3rd and @ErmesT 

was in second place, but I was happy to be with you even when I was not in the standings, just over a thousand kudoes detach me from the 1st place ... is the community that votes my contents that embrace the whole world (even the food in the sector bars and restaurants in the world with SV and with shops such as the bakery pastry shop with SV and even hospitality albeit parallel with luxury hotels in the world with SV and hotels in the world with SV, the division is due to do not create competition between a 7-star hotel and a 3-star hotel, even the architectures are different and everything else) ... today I'm in Venice ... and probably tomorrow ...

the itineraries are never there but the users suggest the places and from there starts a tour without itinerary ... 

See you soon

GIO '.

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ 

@potaro67 

@TorM 

@BakulMehta 

@AbdullahAM 

@Sariga 

@NadyaPN  

@Anonymous 

good morning I will appoint you in a few even if my biography is for everyone,

yesterday I was in Venice in the industrial zone, today again and in more 'the city on the
lagoon, but also other cities and places in the world because this tour without itinerary is that the route that has no addresses and is completely left to chance, happens when the yellow pegman of SV led me on the road to a place, but I the place is not always a random place or better use two methods:

method 1: launch the yellow pegman of SV in one place a random point on Google Maps turning on the other side ie not looking at the PC screen and acting only with the right hand that has the mouse.

method 2: among many passions are also a collector of vintage postcards that is from 1850 to the more recent ones that colored and of scented paper were sent until 2000 and a little later (then with the arrival of e-mails, and all the rest, even if e mail there was before 2000, however, today when I talk to the postman tells me that in the postal traffic they travel very few postcards but really very few compared to maybe 1940 or 1970 or 1994 ... so to make three random periods ...)

and then I look at these postcards even those before 1930 the oldest I have at the end of 1800, and I read the locality and I go with SV in that place suggested by a tourist of one or two centuries ago.   

or more recently, thanks to some of you who follow me and suggest the places to see, considering this 3rd method as among all the three most involving, involving me and involving you ...

you tell me the location I'm going to explore ...

today Venice has 478 bridges + the 479th edition of Calatrava and where the life of the Venetians and of tourism is divided between canals and squares, but the tour in Venice will be and is from yesterday in non-turistische areas and therefore unknown .... areas that I know but that are not known because without museums or artistic works but have another precious thing: the charm and the charm of a unique landscape ...

and then good day and thank you for your presence .... and sharing your contents in my threads ,,,, and thanks for your kudoes

about it I remind you that your kudoes I give them all from my smartphone ....
even if you do not see them right away, within 24 hours you will have them ...

See you soon... 

GIO '. 

the boat used to perform Street View in the canals of Venice, this complex work was also widely explained in the Italian newscasts and newspapers the presentation of Venice in Google Maps. 

Level 7

Wow,I've been waiting to read more about you Gio now you've made my day.I was wondering about your insight of sv and feels like I know you better.

Its so great to have someone like you in local connect and believe that one day we will meet in person.

There is a saying that's says if it doesn't work for you why continue with it.Smart move you've made now continue to enlighten us through sv.Sharp sharp