Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@John2boyz  

every day I will write here about me and SV ... thanks for your message and to follow my posts ...

Level 7

With your determination Gio ,one day you'll ride on it best of wishes
Level 7

Hi @ErmesT I enjoyed very much! felt like playing a car race or a bike riding game, so nicely captured specially inside the road canal, entering and coming out of it, amazing experience! it is so real, great captured! 

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Vasudeo 

Vasudeo
Level 10

@Vasudeo 

today to explore Venice by chance I have for now 3 open pages of Google Maps
one on the channels
one on the internal roads
one in the Porto Marghera petrochemical area
but later I will have more to explore and jump from one landscape to another ...
even the smallest islands as many as 88 small islands and today I also go in search of haunted houses or legends of 1850 ... of ghosts in the lagoon ---

Level 10

@John2boyz  

as long as I have life I will be with Street View, since when there is SV my life is complete ...
I could not live without SV!

Level 7

Hi @Gio51x Great to know about your passion for travel and capturing, keep going! Good Luck!

Checkout my recent Post on Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair!

Cheers 

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 10

thanks for your message,

turning the cities of the world I saw that on the topic handicapped some countries have moved and are moving with road supports, I have dedicated a thread to this, for now I saw a phone enabled to those in a wheelchair.

I'll watch your thread.

regards.

GIO '.

Level 7

Greetings my man,just read your introduction and its really good to hear that some people do care for others.

Since I found those questions concerning disabled people on google I've made it my point to challenge businesses that don't cater for them so thanks to know that I'm not alone.

Level 10

@John2boyz 

@Vasudeo 

@Miguelfqmg

@MdEmranulHoque 

@Sagir 

@HPIndia 

@BakulMehta 

Hello everyone, in my story of my passion for Street View every day I write a text to tell my journey without itinerary around the world, today for example and tomorrow I will go 'between Ecuador and Peru' in the border area between the cities of Cantone di Huaquillas (Ecuador) and the District of Zarumilla (Peru) to Punta Sal, a beautiful coastal area with a dream sea.
I return to these places to deepen my knowledge and share with the Connect community a place that some time ago was suggested to me by @Gen , I saw some very interesting things in these areas that may be of interest and general curiosity ... going down with the pegman on a road in Ecuador a few miles from the border with Peru 'I saw an image in a very funny SV here it is: 

is a truck that carries drinks and fruit juices has attracted me the side drawn and colored in a nice way and reflected in the truck there is a seller of fruit juices and beyond the guys who are buying, this truck like a kiosk of mobile drinks ... the fruit juice truck in Ecuador I put in my thread dedicated to vehicles around the world that I meet with Street View because I have thematic threads for every mobile or fixed topic, architecture, technology, transport, and much more ... the vehicle thread is: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/vehicles-around-the-world-with-Street-Vi...

Level 10

@Gio51x

Great work done by you.

Every day you reach us the different part of world without itenary.

Thsnks a lot.

BM63