NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Heavy Hail falls in Kathmandu Valley

Thanks for letting us know @NirajBhusal It is very good to hear there is no damage.

It is good to know no-one is hurt and I hope that the crops damage is very limited.  

Rug up and try not to let the cold get to you, lots of family hugs is a warming idea! 

Enjoy

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Thank you @Justine2807. The weather is being colder because of the heavy rain and hails. Yes, there was no damages except few plants and crops in the field. 

Level 8

It's so sweet of you @Justine2807. Thank you so much, lots of blessings to you and your family from Nepal. Enjoy your day, take care. 

Level 10

@NirajBhusal

I can guess that hailstones fell down in Bhaktapur area in less amount. The condition was terrible in Narayanthan area. There was almost a feet layer of hails. Also Lazimpat area faced flood in Tukucha river. Ripen paddy is destroyed outside ringroad area.

@Justine2807 @AlejandraMaria @DavidTito @ProfArunCM it was no more interesting for us though photos are nice to watch. 🙂

Level 8

Level 9

Wow @NirajBhusal nice photos for your recent weather.

I have no idea about hail falls before.

Is that Snow or Ice piece ?

@ProfArunCM, @Justine2807, @BishowvijayaP, @AlejandraMaria already like your updates.

@OSAMAand @ErmesT check this photos.

Level 8

Thanks @RonneBD. It's ice piece and called "असिना" in Nepali Language.

Connect Moderator

OMG @NirajBhusal

This is something I would not to see. Heavy hailstorm is something that always scares me. Two months ago a lot of cars in my area had the glasses destroyed by the hail.

Hope you are safe, but I can imagine the huge damage for agriculture. 

@RonneBD

Thanks for calling me in here 

Ermes 

Level 8

Thank you so much @ErmesT sir reaching out here. Yes, these hails are so scary and destructive. Sorry to hear about the damages in car, hope everything is fine now. Yes, destruction is agriculture causes loss to the farmers but there is nothing we can do.  Now everything is okay here and now weather is being colder. 

Thank you so much again @ErmesT sir for reaching here and thank you @RonneBD

Level 9

Thanks @ErmesT. It was a different news and i thought a connect moderator can focus proper light on this matter.

Calling you here is a pleasure for me.

N.B: I want to visit Katmandu as i get chance next.

Level 8

Hello @RonneBD thanks for your interest on visiting Nepal. I would be happy to Welcome you Nepal.