LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Food Photography

Hi @LucioV,

I am not a professional photographer. It's just a mobile photography. Hope you will like it.Fuchka with Odvut TokFuchka with Odvut Tok

Fuchka, is a popular food item in our country. This was the best I ever taste.

Level 10

Level 8

Thank you so much @LucioV. It is a common street snack in our country. It consists of a round, hollow 'Puri', fried crisp and filled with a mixture of flavored water, tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion and chickpeas.

Level 6

Food Photography

Potato cheese ballsPotato cheese balls

Potato cheese balls with jalapeno cheese french fries with ketchupPotato cheese balls with jalapeno cheese french fries with ketchup

• Jalapeno cheese french friesJalapeno cheese french friesChocolate Kit-Kat Milkshake BlastChocolate Kit-Kat Milkshake BlastAll the pictures are clicked by me and with mobile Motog4 plus.
  • This is in Thane, This is a cafe called Dhaba cafe. 
  • It has it's specialty in kit-kat shakes.
  • If you liked my photograph please give me kudos.
Google Moderator

Hello @Mszen,

Thanks for sharing! I just want to let you know that I am going to merge your post with this one - Food Photography.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

okay @Ivi_Ge   Thank You

but one question is there

How do you merge it?  @Ivi_Ge

Connect Moderator