ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

@ErmesT,

These flower photos are from our bicycle ride on the coast today.It's Spring here and there are flowers everywhere.This is very close to our home in Solana Beach.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Wildflowers and lagoon.Wildflowers and lagoon.Wildflowers on the edge of the highway.Wildflowers on the edge of the highway.The ocean view from our bikes.The ocean view from our bikes.California Poppies.California Poppies.Wildflowers and me..Wildflowers and me..Wildflowers and lagoon.Wildflowers and lagoon.My wife and wildflowers.My wife and wildflowers.The Pacific Ocean and wildflowers.The Pacific Ocean and wildflowers.

Level 5

@ErmesT,

These flower photos are from our bicycle ride on the coast today.It's Spring here and there are flowers everywhere.This is very close to our home in Solana Beach.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Wildflowers and lagoon.Wildflowers and lagoon.Wildflowers on the edge of the highway.Wildflowers on the edge of the highway.The ocean view from our bikes.The ocean view from our bikes.California Poppies.California Poppies.Wildflowers and me..Wildflowers and me..Wildflowers and lagoon.Wildflowers and lagoon.My wife and wildflowers.My wife and wildflowers.The Pacific Ocean and wildflowers.The Pacific Ocean and wildflowers.

Connect Moderator

Como no podía ser de otra manera al comenzar a ver las fotos que tengo de Cuba, encontré esta hermosa orquídea,mquemcomparto con @ErmesT, en este jardín que está creciendo de una manera muy linda.

B8585C4F-F6E1-4838-B2B5-0A79B5393091.JPG

IMG_8295.JPG

Connect Moderator

@Zeds, me encantaron las medias rojas de tu atuendo muy originales jejejeje 😀👍, por supuesto el resto tambien.

saludos Farid. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Zeds, thanks for the wild flowers, one of that is very strange, with a blue coat and a helmet in the head.

Well done, my friend, and thanks for support this topic, that still alive after more than two months

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesTwrote:

Hi @Csaba, knock knock.

Springtime is knocking in your Door now. 🙂

You mean I should add some five-petal flowers? Well, I have this one (a whole bunch - and they are indeed five-petal blossoms) 

5-petals.jpg

But I have already shared almond blossoms before. I promise I will take some more images soon. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Yes I know you have shared Almond Flowers @Csaba, I have seen It, they really are so beautiful ...

I was Just reading the oldest part of the topic and, well, I've realized that really we starter to posts flower's photo in the coolest month of the year. So i've thought to joke a bit with you 🙂 thank you for the beautiful flowers.

Level 10

Yes, @ErmesT, I understood that you replied to that old post. 🙂 

Tomorrow afternoon, when walking the dog, I will try to take some photos.

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Ha ha...yes I love my Pearl Izumi red socks and we love cycling.Thanks mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.