OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Snack Parmigiano. Eggplants baked with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses0B984CDC-5508-4F86-948E-1FAA96F51C1F.jpeg

ALEXANDER KUDRIN
Level 10

Very beautiful flowers @IndiaC thanks for sharing them with us

IndiaC ha escrito:

Thanks for the lesson teacher @OSAMA and this is food for the mind! It qualifies LOL.orchids by Bloom Hausorchids by Bloom Haus

Love in three languages

German: Liebe

Spanish: Amor

Latin: Amare

Have a good weekend stars.  @ValeriaAumasque @Julienpaul44 @Rima_risdi @KlaudiyaG @ermest Do kiss the flowers in the fields and at home too as love makes for beautiful spring flowers and its perhaps fuel to make them open and smell nice. Love = Sun. Love = husband Love = family.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Every dish looks amazing @Julien44, I'm sure you had an amazing dinner. French cuisine is unique and I really appreciate you share it with us

Julienpaul44 ha escrito:

Hey my friends @OSAMA@BudionoS@IndiaC@ValeriaAumasque@ThatFoodieBlogger@AkmalB@VBenedict@Miguelfqmg@KlaudiyaG@ermest

I hope you are all doing fine. I just would like to share with you my last night diner in a ffrench restaurant. I hope you will enjoy πŸ˜‰

The starter was, chorizo ice cream, Black pudding pancake, Squid, Parmesan emulsion:

20180309_212611.jpg

The second plate was :Cabillau curry sauce mango avocado (Asian taste)

20180309_215052.jpg

And the dessert was a crème brulée (I can't find the right translation ;-()

20180309_221509.jpg

I was a great experience as the Chef was very creative. It is not usual cook. We have loved it.

Wishing you a very good weekend.

See you around

Jul

PS: Sorry for the pictures, it was in a dark atmosphere so the pictures are not that good!

Level 10

That sushi looks delicious @Miguelfqmg! There are many pieces I've never seen nor tried in my life, I would love to for sure! Thanks for sharing with us! πŸ™‚

Miguelfqmg ha escrito:

SushiSushi

Level 8

@Julien44  what is the actual name of the French restaurant?  And its location please...

Former Google Contributor

Hi everyone,

Last week I went to a great Indian restaurant. You probably won't believe me, but I truly believe that I accomplished the impossible, which is gaining 10 pounds only from one single meal. Have a look at the amount of delights that me and my friends ordered. Hope that you'll all enjoy it (sorry for the bad quality photos):

Salads and appetizersSalads and appetizers

Onion BhajiOnion Bhaji

I don't remember the name of this dish, but it's some sort of dumplings stuffed with meat, vegetables and spicesI don't remember the name of this dish, but it's some sort of dumplings stuffed with meat, vegetables and spices

And here are the desserts:

Mixed dessertsMixed desserts

BurfiBurfi

Indian cuisine is one of my top personal favourites cuisines. Which is yours?

See you all soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures from an indian restaurant. I also love indian food. I would have put on weigh too. 

I didn't know that Indian restaurant could serve champagne πŸ˜‰ !

Former Google Contributor

You sure have an eye for details @Julien44! Sorry to disappoint, but it's more or less an optical illusion. From the picture it really looks like it's a champagne glass, but the glass in question is actually a beer glass, which is filled with, well beer. πŸ™‚

But this is an interesting observation. I have never paid attention to this element. Does really Indian restaurant not serve champagne?

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

OMG... @KlaudiyaG am still at office and am very hungry , seeing this mouth watering photos and details OMG , i iust Gain 10 by seeing the photos  ,

Indian Cuisine is one of the best , they are profesional in spices and flavors , Yummm

Really really mouth watering ,

I will order Indian Food right now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

And one day i will try all indian cusine in India , 

What do you think 

@SalmaanN @NareshDarji @ @AslamMo @VBenedict @ValeriaA_ @Julien44 :-))))

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG I thought it couldn't be champagne but I thought it was sparkling wine. I didn't think it could be beer. That is surprising!