OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Sopa aΓ±o nuevo chino 2018 - perroSopa aΓ±o nuevo chino 2018 - perro

Sopa tipica para celebrar el nuevo aΓ±o chino 2018 - perro, donde cada uno se echa los ingredientes que quiere a la sopa 

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 9

dear @ValeriaA_ is this make by coconut?

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 10

Hi @Polash0001, do you mean the dish by @Prasanna-Aryaprema? Yes, I've read one of the ingredients is coconut! But it's mixed with many other things πŸ™‚

Polash0001 ha escrito:

dear @ValeriaAumasque is this make by coconut?

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Wow @Miguelfqmg, nunca habΓ­a escuchado sobre ese mΓ©todo de servir la sopa. Cada uno hace la sopa a su parecer, me gusta! πŸ™‚

Miguelfqmg ha escrito:

Sopa aΓ±o nuevo chino 2018 - perroSopa aΓ±o nuevo chino 2018 - perro

Sopa tipica para celebrar el nuevo aΓ±o chino 2018 - perro, donde cada uno se echa los ingredientes que quiere a la sopa 

Former Google Contributor

Hello to everyone participating in one of our favorite topics here on Connect, FOOD LOVERS CLUB.

As this topic is becoming quite long and it is hard to keep track of all the good stuff shared here, we would like to ask the original creator @OSAMA to start a new topic.

Hello @OSAMA,

Since you are the originator of this great topic, would you like to start a new one? When creating the new topic, would you mind explaining what the topic is about so new members of the Community get the general idea?

When you are ready, please post the link here, so everyone knows where to go.

Thanks a lot!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

That's a good idea @GeorgesHR! Everyone loves to take part in this post but sometimes it's difficult to catch up with it as it has 446 pages haha. Anyway I feel honored to have written in the longest post of connect πŸ™‚

GeorgesHR ha escrito:

Hello to everyone participating in one of our favorite topics here on Connect, FOOD LOVERS CLUB.

As this topic is becoming quite long and it is hard to keep track of all the good stuff shared here, we would like to ask the original creator @OSAMA to start a new topic.

Hello @OSAMA,

Since you are the originator of this great topic, would you like to start a new one? When creating the new topic, would you mind explaining what the topic is about so new members of the Community get the general idea?

Thanks a lot!

Georges

Level 10

@GeorgesHR, That is a good excuse! Isn't?

GeorgesHR a Γ©crit :

Hello @OSAMA,

Thanks a lot!

Georges

Level 8

This thread is very very everything, full memories.

@GeorgesHR

@OSAMA

@ValeriaA_

Almost 500 pages.

Level 9

Great

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

Mcdonald's is always a weakness for us @ValeriaA_ hahaha