KatyaMarletta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Discovering Googleplex

Hi all,

with a great pleasure I am sharing these images of our Google's world.

What do you think? do you like it?

Thanks,

katya

GoogleGoogle

Google map here we areGoogle map here we are

Google styleGoogle style

Google's bikeGoogle's bike

Googleplex, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, United States
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Discovering Google HQ

hi @KatyaMarletta, benvenuta in Connect, la community ufficiale delle Local Guides.

Le tue foto immagino non siano casuali. Perché non ci racconti qualcosa in più?  Come Guide Locali, ci piace leggere anche qualcosa, le tue impressioni, il perchè di queste immagini.

Dato che questo è uno dei tuoi primi post in Connect, colgo l'occasione per alcune indicazioni:

Spero di leggere presto qualcosa di tuo. Buon divertimento

Googler

Re: Discovering Google HQ

Hi @KatyaMarletta. Those are beautiful photos of the Googleplex which many do call headquarters (HQ) located in Mountain View, California. Did you also upload the photos to Google Maps? I always upload photos to Maps and share the best ones here (as it looks like you did). 

Thanks for sharing tips, @ErmesT!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator
Level 8

Re: Discovering Googleplex

Many thanks @TraciC,

yes I did, I am gonna change the name in my post.

Cheers,

Katya

@Thanks for your information @ErmesT

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @KatyaMarletta. Those are beautiful photos of the Googleplex which many do call headquarters (HQ) located in Mountain View, California. Did you also upload the photos to Google Maps? I always upload photos to Maps and share the best ones here (as it looks like you did). 

Thanks for sharing tips, @ErmesT!

Level 8

Hi @KatyaMarletta,

Thank you for sharing, you photo are very helpful.

For the Places in the photos, are they open to public?  Or they are accessible for outsider on some kind of tours?

Level 10

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @KatyaMarletta,

For the Places in the photos, are they open to public?  Or they are accessible for outsider on some kind of tours?

I've been here in 2013, seems that all the campus external areas are accessible 😉

For a guided tour of the buildings you should request a visa.

Level 8

• Hi @YK1001 n

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @KatyaMarletta,

ice to meet you, 

no tours, the photos have been taken in external area open to visitors, it' s near the building.

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @KatyaMarletta,

Level 8

@LucioV thank you 

Level 8

Thanks for sharing @KatyaMarletta Someday I will get to visit it!

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides