AsiveC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bangladesh Local Guide Ifter Party 2017

Bangladesh Local Guide Ifter Party 2017

Bangladesh Local Guide arranged a Ifter Party 2017 with different idea. Bangladesh Local Guide always try to make a different meetup and program also. 

The idea is who are join ifter party he or she sponsor (Not Mandatory) for one slum kid foods. We local Guide attend 19 People and Slum kids are 10 total 29 people attend that party.

Location : Back Street Cafe , shyamoli square food court, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Picture Source: Me & Other Local Guide

More Photos Here

Another Good News is Now We are now 5,667 members in Bangladesh Local Guide Community at Google Plus 

Happy to contribute in Google Map

IMG_3753.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0214.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Bangladesh Local Guide Ifter Party 2017

@AsiveC thanks  a lot vai . also want to say he sponsor one kids . hope you always with us and suggest any type of program help to other 

Mahabub Hasan

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

congratulations @AsiveC, very beautiful party, with a lot of LG. Very nice to see a loto of our LG in there.

Thanks 

Level 10

Nice Meet Up congratulation you for successfully completed a LG Meet Up.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10
Solution

@AsiveC thanks  a lot vai . also want to say he sponsor one kids . hope you always with us and suggest any type of program help to other 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Dear @ErmesT I know it was an one year ago ! But still sorry for the late response i must say. Today Bangladesh Local Guides has done 95th meetup successfully in Dhaka City, Bangladesh. Here is the details 95th Meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides. Hope you like it. Thanks in advance. 

My Contribution | Dhaka, Bangladesh | BDLG | I am in Twitter