kiljaeL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Antarctica "Mount Melbourne"

I do not have much data on Google Maps. I will raise more if necessary.

Mount Melbourne is a massive stratovolcano that makes up the projection of the coast between Wood Bay and Terra Nova Bay, in Victoria Land of Antarctica.

BUD_6220.JPGBUD_6344.JPGBUD_6408.JPGBUD_8636.jpgBUD_9650.JPG산_001.jpgBUD_9015.JPGBUD_9005.JPG

8 comments
Level 4

Re: Antarctica "Mount Melbourne"

Muhteşem manzaralar başarılarınızın devamını

Former Google Contributor

Amazing photos @kiljaeL - thanks for sharing!  I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience and your questions will be better answered here by your fellow Local Guides.

Tagging @ErmesT as I know he will appreciate particularly your post - especially the iced volcano with the clouds :). Never thought to go to Antartica - usually I prefer warmer locations;) But these amazing scenarios made up my mind ;).

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Googler

Wow, these images are beautiful, @kiljaeL! When did you take these images? Antarctica is on my bucket list and I hope to visit in the next two years. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Thank you.

I photographed one month ago.

Level 9

AMAAAAZING 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 @kiljaeL :-)))

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MariaBi for tagging me.

I am a fan of @kiljaeL from his very first post, that is, if possible, more breathtaking than this, and with an interesting link@TraciC, that opens with one of the most HI-RES 360° photos that I have ever seen.

The second post is about penguins, you should see the colors and the saturation. Wow. I didn't replied to him because I saw the post early in the morning, just arrived in my office in a very busy day. Please forgive me @kiljaeL, I love that post

The third post is about the expedition, posted a few minutes after the second. You should have your carboard with you, @TraciC, to watch the photo in the link. Taken with drone, wonderful

You should not miss it

Ermes

Level 8

Amazing photos @kiljaeL

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 8

W O N D E R F U L

i wish i can visit here. Nicely photographs!