sophiawang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

An unique architecture

The LanYang museum is one of the most unique architecture in Taiwan. Its appearance is something like the single-side mountain that is the special geographic landscape of TouCheng township. If you enter the LanYang museum, you can see the sunlight go through the glass roof. The lamps are almost unnecessary In tourist hall except the rainy days. If you knock on the wall of the LanYang museum, maybe you can hear the music of "Four Seasons of Vivaldi", because every piece of the slate collage of the wall is a music score note of "Four Seasons of Vivaldi".Single-side mountain modelSingle-side mountain model

Single-side mountain modelSingle-side mountain model

Sunlight go through the glass roofSunlight go through the glass roof

The wall of the LanYang museumThe wall of the LanYang museum

Single-side mountain modelSingle-side mountain model

Toucheng, 頭城鎮宜蘭縣台灣
8 comments
Level 10

Re: An unique architecture

Hi @sophiawang,

Thanks for sharing your photos and the informations regarding the LanYang museum. You are giving me the opportunity to discover a bit a Taiwan.

Don't hesitate to tagg me if you share some more pictures. I love discovering new places and I don't know Taiwan.

Thanks in advance and see you around

Jul

Level 6

@sophiawang, i admire the audacity of the architects. The building looks like climping to the sky. Great photos

Level 8

@Julien44

Thanks for encouraging me, and welcome to Taiwan.

One of the scenery in TaiwanOne of the scenery in Taiwan

Level 8

@Moadh_AYARI

Yes, this is for you:

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/%E5%A7%9A%E4%BB%81%E5%96%9C.

That's some informations about the  architect in Wikipedia.The architect of the LanYang museumThe architect of the LanYang museum

Level 6

@sophiawang, oh , thanks.

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Beautiful photos. I would like to visit this interesting place!

Level 8

@JaneBurunina

Welcome.Welcome to the LanYang museum in Taiwan.Welcome to the LanYang museum in Taiwan.

Connect Moderator