LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

5 more of our favorite in-store photos from Local Guides

How was your Black Friday? That’s the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S., and one of the very biggest shopping days of the year. If you went out to the stores, hopefully you took some photos for the Local Guides community’s celebration of small businesses.

Here’s our fourth roundup of beautiful in-store photos (and if you missed them, check out the first,  second and third weeks). This week, we have fantastic photos from night markets to silk stores.

Your photo could be in our next installment! Post your pictures on social with #LocalGuides, and to take three kinds of photos in each store: a wide shot when you first walk in, a medium shot showing products on display, and close-ups of items you love. (Be sure to write captions for your photos to tell people what they’re seeing, too!)

Phuket Weekend Night Market by Andre MoutonPhuket Weekend Night Market by Andre Mouton

Far Eastern Sogo Zhongli Store by Shao An YuFar Eastern Sogo Zhongli Store by Shao An Yu

Bát Tràng by Sú ViętBát Tràng by Sú Vięt

Abacería Macario by David CerratoAbacería Macario by David Cerrato

Sri Muruga Silks by Devendhiran SakthiSri Muruga Silks by Devendhiran SakthiPost your own favorites in the comments, and keep on spotlighting your favorite local shops with #LocalGuides!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
25 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 5 more of our favorite in-store photos from Local Guides

Very Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing with us @LuisRG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Level 9

Nice photos @LuisRG 🙂 

@LucioV check please :-))))))

Connect Moderator

@LuisRG Beautiful Photos. Just amazing to view. Thanks for share. 

Connect Moderator

A photograph from Rickshaw shop in Comilla.Rickshaw shop photography from cumilla.Rickshaw shop photography from cumilla.

Level 10

Level 8

Nice photo @LuisRG 
I want that little elephant, maybe someday I`ll go travel to Thailand, 

Foodie Lover, I`m The man behind the pan, love cooking and love to eat. MakanMasak
Level 9

Now a days, it is very much important to add in-store photos on maps to bring millions of users on Google maps board . Thanks for your in- store photos article @LuisRG

Bk gajendra
Level 10

Hello, @LuisRG Thanks for sharing....

All your pictures are beautiful.

Follow me here.....