Vikal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Help me choosing correct category

Guys, 

What is suitable category in Google maps for view point?

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Help me choosing correct category

@Vikal Please can you tell me the category in which you want to add the listing . What is the listing about?

Level 5

It is a kind of sightseeing place.

Level 10

Okay @Vikal Just use  Tourist Attraction, I hope this helps you 🙂

Connect Moderator

hi @Vikal Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

There are a lot of discussion about this subject in Mapping your World Board, so I will move your post in there. Generally I can tell you, without knowing the details, that is not possible to add every place in Google Maps. The places we add should have the right characteristics. Mapping every nice natural spot as touristic attractions can generate some confusion @HelloSamsonR

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 10

@ErmesT He said the place is a sight seeing :). Sight seeing is a Tourist Attraction :).

Connect Moderator

I'm curious to see the point in maps @HelloSamsonR. I didn't says NO, but as Local Guides we should be accurate in mapping, not just trying to map everything just because it is i nice place and we want to stick a photo in it.

It doesn't mean this is the case, @Vikal