Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Special meet up Ibadan, Nigeria

@ErmesT your words are always motivational giving courage to do more. Thanks 

@Jesi thanks  for your kind words. . I'm not the organiser of this meet up, I joint the group for the meet up..

@Justine2807 thanks for the words of encouragement. . I appreciate your kind  support 

@Julien44 my friend.. your words are always great and they make me humble. Thanks a lot...

@HelloSamsonR thanks for your kind words. I'm trying to take on your steps..

@PaulPavlinovich thanks for your kind words. 

@SanyaOdare you said it all Ibadan city is know for this delicacy. . Thanks for your inspiration 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

It's was my pleasure to see your team in hangout live call @Sagir. It's an honorable work. Thank you so much for this. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Sagir sorry for the confusion, it's still great that you and so many people participated!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @BishowvijayaP 

Connect Moderator

Thanks  @Jesi

Connect Moderator

@Sagir, triple kudos go to you - for writing this recap, taking the time to travel back and forth from your city, and helping introduce and answer questions about Google Maps and the Local Guides program to this new Local Guides community! 

Besides @SanyaOdare, I know @U-royFelixA @HelloSamsonR must be also crying tears of joy for another Nigeria community joining the global Local Guides community.  Hello @Oluwamayowa can't wait to see what your next Local Guides community will be at. Welcome!!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@KarenVChin Thank you very much. @Sagir is a great guy. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind comments @KarenVChin

Level 10

@KarenVChin@Sagir's passion towards increasing awareness about the Local Guides program here in Nigeria is highly palpable and laudable.

@KarenVChinwrote:

@Sagir, triple kudos go to you - for writing this recap, taking the time to travel back and forth from your city, and helping introduce and answer questions about Google Maps and the Local Guides program to this new Local Guides community! 

Besides @SanyaOdare, I know @U-royFelixA @HelloSamsonR must be also crying tears of joy for another Nigeria community joining the global Local Guides community.  Hello @Oluwamayowa can't wait to see what your next Local Guides community will be at. Welcome!!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

This is amazing @Sagir! You are such a motivated Local Guide, it's great that you've travelled to another city to introduce the program to other people.

Thanks for sharing this fulfilling experience with us 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG