LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] WORLDWIDE REVIEW HOUR - NEPALI

I love the way you like me dear @OSAMA. 🙂 Thank you so much!

@OSAMA wrote:

Bro @BishowvijayaP i like your funny humor personality 😀😁😂😀😁😂 

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Yes it's a good idea bro,j just make it

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Bro @AkmalB, I think we need to make a tutorial video of Nepali alphabets. 😀 What you say? Thanks a lot for your nice feedback. 🙂

Level 10

OK @AkmalB bro. I will ask for other local guides to involve on it.

Level 10

Dear @LaxmiG1 and Nepal Local Guides, hope all's well. Great to see you all joining in for World Wide Review Hour. Kindest regards from Osaka78 PS Looking forward to learning your alphabet, @BishowvijayaP 🙂

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Bro @AkmalB, I think we need to make a tutorial video of Nepali alphabets. 😀 What you say? Thanks a lot for your nice feedback. 🙂

Good idea @BishowvijayaP. Thanks for your innovating thinking.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

OK bros @Osaka78forTRUMP & @Kamalhasnainee. I'll make tutorial type of video soon. 🙂

Level 9

Thank you bro... @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

OK bros @Osaka78forTRUMP & @Kamalhasnainee. I'll make tutorial type of video soon. 🙂

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hi @LaxmiG1

You are so kind. Thank you so much for your kind comments, such lovely words. We too are very lucky to have a fun, inspiring motivated friend like you too!

It is one of the many wonderful things about being one of the many Google Maps Local Guides, we get to meet so many incredible beautiful hearts with spectacular brilliant minds and helpful kind souls! The bonds of friendship, trust, and kindness that create an everlasting happiness is extraordinary you are so right! It is so much fun and enlightening to be part of this wonderful world wide Local Guides family. Every person such a unique diamond with their own magnificent shine! All together the light is such a deep bright light that glows all around the world! Shine on diamonds! 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@LaxmiG wrote:

@RupendraNeupane @BishowvijayaP @Surendra  @thewaytoaavas@NABIN & @Dilaram @Kamalhasnainee @Justine2807 @AlejandraMaria @OSAMA @MahabubMunna  @SovitaD Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each other and begin crazy together so without yours supports this meetup cant be complete , You guys are amazing and I am lucky to have  friends like you. Thank you so much .

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

It is my pleasure! You are most welcome. Thank you for all your amazing contributions on Google Maps Local Guides Connect. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am always impressed by your meticulous attention in posts @Justine2807. Pleased to have your feedback here too. Thanks a lot. 🙂

Level 10

नमस्ते @LaxmiG1,  @BishowvijayaP , @thewaytoaavas@Surendra@RupendraNeupane@Nabin@Dilara

Your recap is very god. You must have spent a good time. We can see on your faces that you were all happy to be there.

The last but not the least, the noodle food looks good to me. I would love trying it

Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment.

Jul