OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

@OSAMA

perfect Recap

Amazing photos

I like jordan so so much ,  hope someday to see it as soon as

Thank u for sharing this great information

الموضوع جمييل جدااااا

شكرا اسامة

Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

@Asmageek 😁😁😁👍👍

An happy you like it 🙂 you will like the video when I let the surf dance 😉

@Asmageek wrote:

@OSAMA

perfect Recap

Amazing photos

I like jordan so so much ,  hope someday to see it as soon as

Thank u for sharing this great information

الموضوع جمييل جدااااا

شكرا اسامة

Connect Moderator

The best RECAP!  of this Geo walk. @OSAMA

I really like this non profit Restaurant details..  its so appreciate....

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Yeah it's very Amazing adventure bro @ShafiulB , see the Video when I let them sind in the restaurant you will laugh 😁😁😁👍👌

@ShafiulB wrote:

The best RECAP!  of this Geo walk. @OSAMA

I really like this non profit Restaurant details..  its so appreciate....

Happy Guiding!

Level 6

@OSAMA

I see the video , really i like it so much , this is a best step to share with us all video of the great view in Jordan

The video is awsomm

الفيديو رائئئئع منتظرين فيديوهات خاصة بالأردن بحماس

Connect Moderator

Wow wow it's wonderful Recap @OSAMA specially I like your video amazing place you have discovered. Congratulations.. 👏👏👏👌👌🙌🙌🙌

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

What a wonderful recap @OSAMA !

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji am happy you like the video , you will Laugh when we sing in Restaurant 😁😁😂

Level 9

Thank you @HiroyukiTakisawa , I discovered a hidden Gems and have Fun 😉

Watch the Video and laugh 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

What a wonderful recap @OSAMA !

Connect Moderator

I've enjoyed this music of this video and I can't understand words of your song @OSAMA but it's excellent 🙌 and also your Recap presentation style amazing....

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you @NareshDarji am happy you like the video , you will Laugh when we sing in Restaurant 😁😁😂

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.