OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Thanks @OSAMA .not me you're the superstar.

@OSAMA wrote:

I make it after I see your Meetup @AkmalB

So I said we must make something like you 

Superstar @AkmalB,

@HelloSamsonR , Akmal is our Superstar !!

👌👍😎😎😎😎

Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Hahaha you are @AkmalB 😎😎😎

@AkmalB wrote:

Thanks @OSAMA .not me you're the superstar.

@OSAMA wrote:

I make it after I see your Meetup @AkmalB

So I said we must make something like you 

Superstar @AkmalB,

@HelloSamsonR , Akmal is our Superstar !!

👌👍😎😎😎😎

Level 9

Level 10

So it means we both are . @OSAMA

Level 8
Solution

FIrst of all, Eid ul Zuha mubarak, @OSAMA, bro and to everyone..

This Meetup is awwwwesome.. The Amman citadel is beautiful.. The dome of Ummayad Palace looks like an amazing painting.. I can feel the beauty of Jordan from all your photos.. And I am much attracted to the Ezwitti Non Profit Restaurant.. This concept of providing food to poor people is very unique.. This is indeed one of the hidden gems of Jordan.. And finally, the video recap is extraordinary.. The flute player performed superbly.. 

Thanks a lot and a lot for this outstanding meetup recap.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Thank you so much beloved @SalmaanN , 😁👌👍😁👌👍🌐

@SalmaanN wrote:

FIrst of all, Eid ul Zuha mubarak, @OSAMA, bro and to everyone..

This Meetup is awwwwesome.. The Amman citadel is beautiful.. The dome of Ummayad Palace looks like an amazing painting.. I can feel the beauty of Jordan from all your photos.. And I am much attracted to the Ezwitti Non Profit Restaurant.. This concept of providing food to poor people is very unique.. This is indeed one of the hidden gems of Jordan.. And finally, the video recap is extraordinary.. The flute player performed superbly.. 

Thanks a lot and a lot for this outstanding meetup recap.. 🙂

Level 8

You are welcome, beloved @OSAMA bro.. 😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you so much beloved @SalmaanN , 😁👌👍😁👌👍🌐

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Wonderful event @OSAMA ! Thanks to all & especially @Osama for this nice event world wide. Really the views of Temple of Hercules, Jordan is very nice. Thanks brother for sharing these images with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

You're Welcome Bro @Kamalhasnainee. Happy you like it 😉

When you can watch the video you will laugh 😉

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Wonderful event @OSAMA@ ! Thanks to all & especially @OSAMA for this nice event world wide. Really the views of Temple of Hercules, Jordan is very nice. Thanks brother for sharing these images with us.

Level 10

نجاح باهرOSAMA
شكرا جزيلا لتقاسم الأردن معنا. هذا هو مثل ريكاب ممتازة. أنت و @ باشارق محظوظة جدا للعيش هناك.
الأردن جميل جدا، تاريخي حقا والهندسة المعمارية القديمة الرائعة في معبد هرقل المجيد هو مجرد لالتقاط الأنفاس.
هذه الرحلة كلها كنت تقاسم رائع. كلمات وصفية مثيرة للاهتمام والفيديو فائقة رهيبة.
مدينة الأردن رائعة، المسرح الروماني مذهل. الفن على جميع الجدران حول المكان الذي ذهب لتناول الإفطار
حقا رائع. طريقة مشاركة المطعم وجبة مع الفقراء، سخية جدا ورعاية.
أنت وبشار تبدو وكأنك تواجه وجبة لذيذة للمشاركة، ووقت كبير حقا في كل ما عليك القيام به.
الرجال أمام المطعم وصاحب المطعم كلها سعيدة جدا وممتعة لتبادل موسيقاهم معك.
شكرا مرة أخرى لتقاسمها معنا، وأود أن أذهب إلى هناك الآن، وجعلها تبدو وكأنها مكان خلاقة مثيرة للاهتمام رائع للزيارة.
شكرا جزيلا على كل ما قدمتموه من مساعدة ودعم لجميع المرشدين المحليين. انت لطيف جدا. إنه لمن دواعي سروري أن تكون جزءا من هذه المعلقة
في جميع أنحاء العالم جيو يمشي كنت مساعدة لتنظيم. مجد.
Justine

Wow @OSAMA

Thank you so much for sharing Jordan with us. This is such an excellent RECAP. You and @BasharQ are so lucky to live there. 

Jordan is so beautiful, really historic and the fabulous ancient architecture at the glorious Temple of Hercules is just breathtaking. 

This whole journey you shared is fabulous. Sensational descriptive words and ultra awesome video. 

The city of Jordan is magnificent, The Roman theater is spectacular. The art on all the walls around the place you went for breakfast is 

really wonderful. The way the restaurant share a meal with the poor people, so generous and caring. 

You and Bashar look like you are having a delicious meal to share, and a really great time in all you do. 

The men in front of the restaurant and the restaurant owner are all so happy and fun to share their music with you. 

Thanks again for sharing it with us, I would love to go there now, you make it look like a terrific creative interesting place to visit. 

Thank you so much for all your help and support to all Local Guides. You are very kind. It is a pleasure to be part of these outstanding 

Worldwide Geo walks you help to organise. Kudos. 

@Justine2807

najah bahra @OSAMA
shukraan jazilaan litaqasum al'urduni maeana. hadha hu mithl rikab mumtaza. 'ant w @ basharq mahzuzat jiddaan lileaysh hunak.
al'urdunu jamil jadaaan, tarikhi haqanaan walhindasat almuemariat alqadimat alraayieat fi maebad harqal almajid hu mjrd liailtiqat al'anfas.
hadhih alrihlat klha kunt tuqasim rayieun. kalimat wasafiat muthirat lilaihtimam walfidiu fayiqat rahibatun.
madinat al'urduni rayiet, almasrah alruwmanii madhahal. alfan ealaa jmye aljudran hawl almakan aldhy dhahab litanawul al'iiftar
haqana rayie. tariqat musharakat almateam wajabat mae alfuqara'i, sakhiyat jiddaan waraeayat.
'ant wabashshar tabdu waka'anak tuajih wajabat lidhidhat lilmusharikati, wawaqt kabir haqanaan fi kli ma ealayk alqiam bih.
alrijal 'amam almuteam wasahib almateam klha saeidat jiddaan wamumataeat litabadul mawsiqahum maeak.
shukraan maratan 'ukhraa litaqasimiha mueana, wa'awada 'an 'adhhab 'iilaa hunak alana, wajaealaha tabdu waka'anaha makan khallaqat muthirat lilaihtimam rayie lilziyarati.
shukraan jazilaan ealaa kl ma qadamtumuh min musaeadat wadaem lajamie almurshadin almahaliyiyn. 'ant latif jidda. 'iinah lamin diwaei srwry 'an takun juz'aan min hadhih almuealaqa
fi jmye 'anha' alealam jayw yamshi kunt musaeadatan litanzimin. mujid.
@Justine2807