Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - 2017 - Rome

Great @LucioV 

I'm totally lovin it 🙂

Level 10

Nice recap post @LucioV.

Perhaps this might be the very very yummy meet-up event.

Some foods seem familiar to me but ain't figure out since the name of food items are not included in photo's caption.

Congratulations for successful completion of an event in your city. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow yummy yummy recap 😋😋😋 @LucioV

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

wow @LucioV super food and fun filled meetup , i love italian food , i watch a lot of food shows in fox life and i never tasted one but i have a feeling that they all taste very good , will make a visit to italy for three reasons

1.Food

2.Football

3.local guides

Level 10

Level 10

It does not matter , when ever i hear about Football i remember Messi,Francesco Totti .

In India there is a huge fan base for Italian Football .

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

It does not matter , when ever i hear about Football i remember Messi,Francesco Totti .

In India there is a huge fan base for Italian Football .

This is amazing! 🙂 You know, some football fans from the 2nd team from Rome, Lazio, usually says that "nobody knows Francesco Totti outside the GRA" (the GRA is the huge highway that surrounds Rome) 🙂

Level 8

@LucioV

Not only you, I am very sad, but I believe someday Italy will get the 5th World Cup.

I love italian football and seri-A.

@LucioV wrote:

Forget about Football! We will not be present in the next FIFA World Cup too!!! 🙂

Level 10

Tell them they are wrong , In India people compare one to Totti if the person is so Loyal ,when we go to market there are three footballers Tshirts that sell most Messi,Cristiano and Totti .

We admire him a lot, Zero hatters i say , i love this quote from him"Its better to stay with a poor family than a rich stranger " . There is a lot of meaning in it .

Level 10

I i will meet him again (a friend plays with him for charity) i will ask him to sign a photo for you 🙂