Re: [RECAP] Ronda Worldwide Map Edit

Thank you so much @OSAMA

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @NareshDarji

Level 8

yeah @Anonymous ! The first & the best ....Good job my dear fernando!

Level 10

Wonderfully nice @Anonymous. Go ahead.

Level 8

Congratulation @Anonymous  Very nice presentation to the world for Ronda Local Guides, we all truly see Ronda from a new perspective thanks to my friend,

Kind regards @DavidTito

@Nando76 wrote:

For me it is a great pride to be able to make Ronda known to everyone thanks to the Local Guide Connect program in your World Meet Up.
In a privileged and unique place of Spain we find Ronda, the magic city, the lovers, the passions, the music and love.
On a cool afternoon, when the sun goes down, the high temperatures of Andalusia summer are coming down, and it is then when, nervous, excited and intrepid my friend David and myself begin the great adventure: The Meet Up Round 2017.
We take photos, share laughter, enjoy the breathtaking views that Ronda has to offer, and stroll through magical and unique places where well-known and internationally known characters such as Orson Welles and Ernest Hemingway (whose ashes rest in a Villa de Ronda) visited and Enjoyed, using them later for their magnificent literary and cinematographic works.
During the two hours of travel we try to pick up the most beautiful places in Ronda, while registering on Google Maps several places, restaurants, statues and even a flamenco guitar school open to everyone.
Fountains, statues, museums, the second oldest bullring in the world ... Ronda is intoxicating and makes us walk more and continue discovering it.
We have also made some changes in areas that were not correctly registered or misplaced.
Having the sensation of having made a magnificent and pleasant journey we rest in one of the great cafés Ronda offers us, with its delicious typical sweets and a cheerful atmosphere that only one can experience and enjoy if you are in .... Ronda ... The city where I live ... the Dream City.

Sit in a comfortable place and enjoy Ronda...

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5T3FB

Level 9

You're Welcome @Anonymous 😊😊😊

KEEP it up 😊😊

@Nando76 wrote:

Thank you so much @OSAMA

Level 8

Congratulations @Anonymous  your [Recap] is global we all know much more about Ronda, Keep it up my friend

@Nando76 wrote:

Thank you so much @BishowvijayaP

Level 9

That's true @DavidTito ,

@Anonymous Ronda are now Global destination 😊👌👍😊👌👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable