Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Ronda Worldwide Map Edit

You deserve your success  bro! Good job @Anonymous

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous, sorry for coming so late, not to much active in the last few days.

Beautiful video, I love it, and nice Recap photos.

How many people was in there to exploring Ronda?

Thanks for sharing with us

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @ErmesT. This is my first meet up and I had only one person more for make Ronda meet up.

However I think Ronda meet up video has been a good job.Hoping to get more people next time.👍😉🇪🇸

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @ErmesT. This is my first meet up and I had only one person more for.make Ronda meet up.

However I think Ronda meet up video has been a good job.Hoping to get more people next time.👍😉🇪🇸

Connect Moderator

of course you will @Anonymous. It is just your first MeetUp.

We know Ronda is a small town (try to imagine that the town where I live is named Zero) so sometime we have to work with the local Community.

You know, this is the problem to manage a Local Community in wich most of the members are not Really Local.

Working inside a local community is an important activity, to get more people. The alternative is to cooperate with other Communities near yours, to organize a common MeetUp.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's true @ErmesT. Ronda has got 30.000 habit.,but 100 kilometers from principal bigger city...really dispersed from other villages because it is a city in the middle of the mountains...and I just moved to Ronda only 7 months ago so Ive not still friends.

All advice will be welcome.

I am happy to know that you liked it, they are more than 6 minutes of video editing, selection of more than 150 photographs, add 2 traditional Spanish music, transitions and special effects, several hours of work. I hope you visit someday 😊.

Greetings...@Nando76Local Guide MasterChef 😉👍

Connect Moderator

Oh yes @Anonymous

I know very well what you mean. 

We had the same problem with our meetup in the earthquake area in Central Italy. We had to involve a lot of other community to get 15 people coming 

Ermes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank for your understanding @ErmesT.

Did you like music of Meet Up Ronda.

2 typical classic spanish guitar songs.I play the same with piano.

Connect Moderator

I simply love Spanish classic guitar

And 12 strings guitars @Anonymous

and I love Flamenco too. 

I wasn't able to see flamenco in Spain, but in caffè Tortoni (Buenos Aires) they had a flamenco show every night. My long working period in Argentina was nice also because of this 🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool @ErmesT. But Flamenco in Argentina it's like seeing Tango in Okinawa hehehehe 😆.

Maybe if you come to Spain I can show you the best places you can see pure spanish music 👍🇪🇸.