ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla

Hi @ShafiulB

It's called a nationwide meet up, local guides around the Bangladesh at one place, beautiful, lovely moments. It was great gathering. 

@Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD

You guys are doing well. 

Thanks for mention me 

Have a good day 

Connect Moderator

@MdEmranulHoque wrote:

Wow! Really it was wonderful meetup arrange Comilla Local Guides @ShafiulB thanks for sharing Comilla local guides annual meetup 2017 recap.

@MdEmranulHoque Hi !! Thanks bro for good comments and encouragement. Hope we will do more big meet up with all Bangladeshi Local Guides. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

What a way to end 2017 and start 2018 with a bang @ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD! Thanks for all your hard work, organizing, and creativity in making your 1st annual Comilla Local Guides community a smashing success! To have 80 people show up is amazing! 

BRAVO!!! You guys have definitely raised the bar in organizing and putting on a Local Guides event “powered by Local Guides only”. To get Local business and community sponsorship for your 1st annual meetup is incredible!! I am in awed!

Standing in attention, I salute you! = )

With your collective brain power and passion, can’t wait to see what more you guys will do in the Comilla Local Guides Community now in 2018!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@ShafiulB W.A.J.E -) Words Aren't Just Enough to describe our great this Meetup is. This is excellent and huge. Kudos to you all for making this possible in a big picture in reality. Am amazed, look out the turnout. You guys rock. Comillia Rocks 👏👏. A big appreciation to everyone who made this event possible. I was going through the photo album and I love all the photos. You all  just made the world a more better place by having this kind of event in your community. A big well done.

Level 9

Oh no @KarenVChin here we are same! Just trying to making it better for our globally networking/globalization. So that the result of globalization makes better & just trying to be a part with the voice of our honorable prime Minister Sheikh Hasina "The Digital Bangladesh". You will be glad to know that the result of digitization by the activities from all over Bangladeshi peoples and by the government increasing the dream of the Voice day day. We love our country; we love our earth, so it will be more beautiful and better for our next generation with our group working worldwide. Without group working it was not possible to complete this great event in Comilla. Local guides from all over Bangladesh were attended to this one day event. It was a memorable meet up for all local guides. Because there was a huge long (60 feet x 12 feet long) "Local Guides" on the field in Line Art/sketch for standing our members for group photos. Did you seen this? I hope it was the first time worldwide, we made this. It was our unique idea to show up the "Local Guides". Our team of Comilla Local Guides was strongly activated by the present of @OmarBD who was executed this event successfully and supervision of @ShafiulB made it huge colorful and by the support of our foreign local guides friends like @ErmesT @LucioV @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal @HelloSamsonR shown their loves by joining our event virtually. It was really memorable for us. Thanks to all participants (National and international) who are not mentioned here also. By the way thanks Karen for your kind words.   

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

Amaaazing amaaazing bro @ShafiulB ,

wonderful meetup brooo

you look all awesome @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD  and all:))))))))))))

i like the video very very much my favorite couples in local guides

@LucioV @DanielaBP ) & Great @ErmesT , @AntonellaGr amaaaaaazing video

mine will be soon  :))))))))))))))

You are most welcome @OSAMA @LucioV @ErmesT. The spirit of our working progress makes better with the support of you. Many many thanks for supporting us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@TuhinSir wrote:

Thank

Awesome

Osthir,

Bangladesher Tarunra je pare ta prithibike dekhiye dilo.

সাবাস, কুমিল্লার লোকাল গাইডরা

@TuhinSir Thanks for your comment... 

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@AkmalB Thanks bro for your great Comments. Your support and encouragements are always appreciate.

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin Thanks for your comment and appreciations.  That was really a hard work but our team work made this successful and @OmarBD @Kamalhasnainee did it.

At the first time of this event attendees count were 120 up where 65% Students and teacher. But at the last time we had 80 up attendees bcoz maximum students went out at the middle time. It was so tough matter to maintained this kind of big event. Otherwise we also gave all Local Guides introduction Leaflets and  badge at first time which was in Bengali front. For this reason we hope they all understand the local guides basics meaning completely. Leaflets details https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=760675147449110&id=221249031391727.   

We had complete plan to invite all for being Local Guides and share their own local world where we can't reach yet. Hope @TraciC also like this thoughts. 

Happy Guiding!!  

Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB @OmarBD, I know what it takes to put together larger corporate events and conferences successfully from my professional life.

You are too modest with the powers and talents the three of you possess as a collective team to help bring your Comilla Local Guides Community together to learn, have fun, and meet each other for the first time! I did see your huge outdoor group photo and that amazing Local Guides banner you created and received company sponsorships. 

Simply Amazing! 

Like many here on Connect have already stated, I can't wait to see what you guys collectively think up through your leadership for your community in 2018 and beyond!

Cheers,

Karen

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Oh no @KarenVChin here we are same! Just trying to making it better for our globally networking/globalization. So that the result of globalization makes better & just trying to be a part with the voice of our honorable prime Minister Sheikh Hasina "The Digital Bangladesh". You will be glad to know that the result of digitization by the activities from all over Bangladeshi peoples and by the government increasing the dream of the Voice day day. We love our country; we love our earth, so it will be more beautiful and better for our next generation with our group working worldwide. Without group working it was not possible to complete this great event in Comilla. Local guides from all over Bangladesh were attended to this one day event. It was a memorable meet up for all local guides. Because there was a huge long (60 feet x 12 feet long) "Local Guides" on the field in Line Art/sketch for standing our members for group photos. Did you seen this? I hope it was the first time worldwide, we made this. It was our unique idea to show up the "Local Guides". Our team of Comilla Local Guides was strongly activated by the present of @OmarBD who was executed this event successfully and supervision of @ShafiulB made it huge colorful and by the support of our foreign local guides friends like @ErmesT @LucioV @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal @HelloSamsonR shown their loves by joining our event virtually. It was really memorable for us. Thanks to all participants (National and international) who are not mentioned here also. By the way thanks Karen for your kind words.