ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla

@HelloSamsonR Hi

Thanks for your comment and supportive reply. Hope we will do more meet ups in 2018 with your all support.

@YK1001 @SanyaOdare look at my RECAP. Hope you like this....

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB WOW what an impact congratulations this is defiantly a time to remember love the video @LucioV and thanks to @Kamalhasnainee and credits to  @MOmarF I will never forget as well and everybody. I am grateful to have one  your shirts and badges that  I will cherish always  

This shirt Gift from ShafiulThis shirt Gift from Shafiul

badgersbadgers

Thank you #Comila Local Guides

Anonymous
Not applicable

One word for this: 😁 W O W 😁

@ShafiulB it seems that all of you put a lot of effort planning this meet-up. It is almost unrealistic to me that you all are so dedicated to the Local Guide program where in my country everything is considered less important. This is such an inspiration to me, knowing that somewhere in the world exist a group of people that respects thing that are important and are united changing the world for better 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Level 9

Congrats for the Annual Meet Up @ShafiulB & to your team. That was a hardwork and dedication to organize such a big event. Thanks for the Recap.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 4

@ShafiulBthank you for sharing your annual meet up memories. your descriptions was very smooth to read. i felt i was seeing your activities. happy guiding bro.

Connect Moderator

@Shupto_Shipon wrote:

@ShafiulBthank you for sharing your annual meet up memories. your descriptions was very smooth to read. i felt i was seeing your activities. happy guiding bro.

@Shupto_Shipon You are welcome !! and thank you too for your nice complements. 

@DavidTito @Anonymous @MadanKPradhan Thanks for your comment and i so sorry for late response here.

Happy Guiding !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's never late @ShafiulB

Level 8

Level 8

@ShafiulB I have to comment again just truly amazing meetup thanks for the shirt again bro