cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Ayamonte World Wide Map Edit Walk V2

@AlejandraMaria

WOW

It is very cool, with the family did the meet up. I am sure your kids are very happy and have nice memories. I feel this is a unique meet up. Spent time with family but still have time for contributing in maps. Did they buy ice cream or candies? 😀

Have times with family is very important and happily. Congratulations for your recap. Good evening from Central Java Indonesia.

Thank for the inspiring me.

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria,

Nice recap and thanks for sharing.

Unfortunatly, I am not able to see the last 3 pcitures related to the snack and the accessibility .

See you around and have a nice evening from France 😉

Jul

Level 9

Hi @AgoesSantosa!

Nice to see you here :))))

2 of my 3 kids decided to come with me, It´s fantastic to make a meet-up with them and combine being  a Local Guide and have time with the family :)))

And yes, they eat icecreams and creps and waffles .  You perfect know how kids are 😉 I choose a decaf cappuccino ...

We had a great time, my little kid, Luisita (4 years old), the one who decided to be working with his father told us that she wants to make another meet-up and will come with us :))))

Thank you very much for your nice comment.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @Julien44!!!

It was a great surprise to find you in "Ayamonte" :))))

Thank you very much for your feedback about the photos, I am exploring how to share them from google photos and obviusly I need to learn a bit more 😉

Let me know if you can see them now with the changes I have made...

Alejandra.

Level 9

HI @Anonymous!

After being virtually in Crotatia with the amazing  Post that Jul made, I invite you to visit the Border between Spain and Portugal :)))

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 9

HI @Anonymous!

Thank you very much for your words, you are always so kind :))))

It would be great that one day you will visit the west Europe,. The first Local Guide that will came will be inveted to a nice luch in Portugal:)))

ALejandra.

Level 9

Hellooooo @AlejandraMaria,

Greetings on this side Tanzania. I hope you are doing well. I happy to see this recap you included your kids 😉 as future local guides. I enjoy reading and see the recap pics of your beautiful Ayamonte and part of Portugal 🙂   

Regards,

Joe 

Level 9

Helloooooo @HeyJoe!!!

I am having a great time yes, I have started my holidays and I feel incredibly good, I like to wake up without alarm clock ;))

Thank you very much for your nice comment and the energy you transmit from Tanzania :)))

A big big hug from the South of Spain; on the border with Portugal,

ALejandra.

Connect Moderator

Wow great. @AlejandraMaria

Congratulations for your successful Meetup and thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.