AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Ayamonte World Wide Map Edit Walk V2

Hi @Justine2807!

Many thanks for this incredible feedback :))))

If one day you will come to visit the South of Spain,  we will make a special trip through the Guadiana River, we can go river up and find beautiful towns in both sides :))))

Thank you very much for sharing on Google + and Blogger, I will chek it :)))

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain, on the Border with Portugal.

Alejandra

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria, thank you so much for presenting us a beautiful recap. How was the weather doring the meetup? It seems like sunny. 

One thing, I see the photo of a place, where you went for snack, not appearing on the post. Can you please adjust it?

Level 9

Thank you very much @AlejandraMaria sharing the details and the trip .. its so nice to see the place by your eyes ..  

And true .. it worth to think of a trip to the north by ferry  .. how long it will take to Viana do Castelo or around it?  Looks long trip but lifetime one as well  ..  

Have a wonderful time 

Level 9

Hi @BishowvijayaP!

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback :))))

I think you are talking about this photo  where we had the snack that I added to the Shared Album;))) 

Is this the one you have on mind???

I hope one day I could invite you to a snack :))))

We are on summer season and the weather is nice, around 30 ºC. Perfect for going to the Beach and swim in the Atlantic Ocean, this is what I have done this afternoon :))))

Good Evening from the South of Spain; on the border with Portugal,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @MuhannadK!

There isn't a Ferry to take you to Viana do Castelo (this is a town in the North of Portugal). You have to go on a private boat.  For example, I am thinking on a sailing boat... It will take around a week with good weather conditions.
There are some Ferrys that dock in Ayamonte and come from Seville and is a nice way to discover the Coast of Light. ..
Another big ones, cruise ships stop in Cádiz...
I have travelled from South to North of Portugal by car, there are highways. Lisbon is really nice 😉
There are chip domestic flights from Faro to Oporto operated by Ryanair...
I don´t know what you have on mind... tell me and I will help you to plan it 😉

Many many thanks for your comment.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria That's a nice presentation, it definitely seems like a nice day out for a Local Guide with the weather being nice and calm. I noticed you had two children with you and very considerate of them to head out with you and explore, I am teaching my children Google maps every day we have a2 x1.5 Map on the wall. I think its a life tool learning Google Maps and one to always remember thanks @AlejandraMaria take care.

Connect Moderator

Wow.. wow... Wow... 👍👌👏👏👏🌷

Good and lovely recap.

You guys had a great time. It's written on your faces..

Thanks for sharing with us...

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Hi @DavidTito!

I made the mee-up with my children yes and I remember that you have done some with your daughter abouth accessibility :))) They like to do things with us and learn about what we do.

We have a map on the wall too 😉

Thank you very much for your nice comment. 

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @Sagir!

We had a great time, yes :))) 

When you will come to Spain I will invite you to have lunch in Portugal :)))

Thank you very much for your comment !

Alejandra.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria thank you and best wishes to your children, my daughter she still following lol

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @DavidTito!

I made the mee-up with my children yes and I remember that you have done some with your daughter abouth accessibility :))) They like to do things with us and learn about what we do.

We have a map on the wall too 😉

Thank you very much for your nice comment. 

Alejandra.