AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Ayamonte  World Wide Food Crawl

This time our Ayamonte Local Guides Community join the World Wide Food Crawl guided by my friend @BudionoS from Surabaya (Indonesia).

Ayamonte Local GuidesAyamonte Local Guides

We had our meeting point at Alimentación Orta. A grocery and bar where you can take any product of the shop and drink or eat it there.  We had some drinks and inlay while the LGs where arriving.

Alimentación Orta, our meeting pointAlimentación Orta, our meeting point

After that we when to La taperia and have some food on the terrace. It was a bit cold for us (18 ºC) but there where some heaters so we were warm enough. We prefer outside because this way kids can play while the meals are being prepared.

This are some of the meals we choose:

We try...We try...

Everything was delicious :)Everything was delicious 🙂

Finaly we went to a to the Town Hall square for coffee, tea or similar. In Spain we like to finish this way our meals

A terrace in Town Hall SquareA terrace in Town Hall Square

We had a great time and upload some photos and made some reviews on Google Maps.

If you like, you can watch the video we made and see us in action :)))

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Alejandra.
28 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Ayamonte  World Wide Food Crawl

Hi, @AlejandraMaria

Your recap is awesome as well!

I often drink Spanish wine recently. So I'm thinking a food that fit with that wine.

Your recap is an idea for this! 

Thank you!

Level 10

Everything looks tasty Alejandra, and I like the "interview style" of the recap video!

Brava! 🙂

Connect Moderator

@AlejandraMaria

what a wonderful Recap.

Everything yummy super tasty, but I think the Ham sandwich was absolutely the best 😉

So good that you didn't had time to take a photo (hehe)

The meeting point is very impressive: a 154 years old shop! FANTASTIC

Thanks @BudionoS too, for starting this beautiful World Wide  MeetUp

Ermes

Level 10

Wow @AlejandraMaria from Ayamonte south of Spain, very awesome meet-up with awesome Local Guides and enjoying awesome foods, then published in very awesome recap video. love it all! good job Alejandra. Hope we can make it again next year World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up 2018.

Again, thank you and thanks for all attendees who attend food crawl meet-up together with you. They are all looks so happy and positive!

best regards

Budiono

Level 8

@AlejandraMariaNice Recap Meet Up, it is very cool and happy people.

Congratulation for the meet up, success always.

Kinds Regard

@AgoesSantosa

Level 10

Dear @AlejandraMaria, hope all's well. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you. Lovely meet-up, you host so beautifully for Local Guides in Spain. Todo lo mejor to you and kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Thank you very much to all all of you for taking your time and reply 🙂

Level 9

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa!

It´s true, you have shared some photos with spanish wine :)))

I like having inspiring new ideas for maridating Spanish wine and food. Other idea is to visit Spain 😉

Have a nice day.

Level 9

@LucioV, thanks for your feedback in all Social Media! You have superpowers and are everywhere :))

It was a pleasure to have met you, I have many things to learn from you 😉 You are a a incredible good in technology.

Rome has to be beautiful in this Christmas time. Enjoy it!