Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Perth WorldWide Food Crawl

Perth WorldWide Food Crawl

124 James St

124 James St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia

December 16, 2017 @ 12:00 (AWST)

@BadinoS & @DavidTito Welcomes you to join Perth WorldWide Food Crawl meet-up! We also invite you all, Local Guides from around the world, to join us. Organize a Food Crawl Meet-Up in your city together with us in the same date: December 16-17, 2017 If I Visit Your City, What Food Will You Recommend to Me to Try? The simple idea behind this meet-up is to help people from another city, or another country, who wants to visit your city, to find the most recommended food to try! So, What is Food Crawl Meet-Up? According to official meet-up site, Food Crawl Meet-Up is: walk and eat with friends. "Flex your local know-how by touring a neighborhood's best cuisine. Simply pick a meeting spot, create a My Map, and head out on a food crawl to explore some local gems with the group. Eat, review, repeat!" So I have chosen OutBack Jacks Because it sounds Australian and they have the biggest Aussie Steak in town so BudinoS come join us in Perth CBD Western Australia and enjoy the OutBack. (Important Notice) Attendees must make there own reservations to attend Outback Jacks Meet-up #LocalGuides Time 12:00 PM Phone:(08) 9227 7346 http://www.outbackjacks.com.au/contactus/ 124 James St, Northbridge WA 6003 Let's Go! @SarahKa @Osaka78forTRUMP @NatalkaR @DavidTito @AlejandraMaria @LucioV and all other Local Guides, you are all invited! Kindest regards @DavidTito & BudionoS

RSVP here

38 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Perth WorldWide Food Crawl

Oh great! This will be my guide what to eat when visiting Perth some day..

Lets go bro @DavidTito

View solution in original post

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Nice bro @DavidTito waiting for yummy food from Perth... 😋😋😋

Best of luck for your successful yummy food crawl.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Bro @DavidTito this sounds yummy yummy Meetup , it's time to spread the word :-))))

Let's go food

Let's go food :-)))))

Level 8

@LucioV I have come to you before for solutions and now one in return I’m greatful, take your time when you are ready bro thank you kind regards @DavidTito

@LucioV wrote:

Oohhh @DavidTito too early for me to join in Hangout, but I will try! 😄

Level 8

@NareshDarji This will be the first thanks giving for me on Connect I can’t wait to host and bost ha ha

@NareshDarji wrote:

Nice bro @DavidTito waiting for yummy food from Perth... 😋😋😋

Best of luck for your successful yummy food crawl.

Level 8

@OSAMA All this time hangn out at foodclub with you makes feel prepared for this thank you 

@OSAMA wrote:

Bro @DavidTito this sounds yummy yummy Meetup , it's time to spread the word :-))))

Let's go food

Let's go food :-)))))

Level 8

@LucioV Let’s go Outback Australia @BishowvijayaP @Justine2807 @AgoesSantosa @ShafiulB @TraciC @YK1001

@LucioV wrote:

Oohhh @DavidTito too early for me to join in Hangout, but I will try! 😄

Level 10
Solution

Oh great! This will be my guide what to eat when visiting Perth some day..

Lets go bro @DavidTito

Level 8

@BudionoS I've already been inside and told them about whats going on and they are pumps they know there's a [Recap] underway Perth WA OutBack Jack style, with your name on it haha here is a sneak peek @LucioV @OSAMA @NareshDarji @HelloSamsonR 

This one Below is the main street