FazeelUsmani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hyderabad Photo Walk

Best of luck @FazeelUsmani for your great meet up 🙂 Places you are visiting seem really nice, I would love to see the recap photos!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your successful Meetup dear @FazeelUsmani

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you very much @ValeriaA_. Hope this becomes the best meet-up ever.

Best Regards!

Fazeel

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Best of luck @FazeelUsmani for your great meet up 🙂 Places you are visiting seem really nice, I would love to see the recap photos!

Level 10

Sure @AlejandraMaria we will do this.

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Level 9

Great @FazeelUsmani

Looking foward to seeing your video and pics from Beautyiful Hyderabad.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@FazeelUsmani, All the best Bro for your next meet up. Looking forward to see the pictures.

Have fun in contributing.

Level 10

Sure @AlejandraMaria even I'm very curious about the meet. Got ready with all the stuff and 360° Camera.

Good Night from Medina, Saudi Arabia (KSA). Will return to Hyderabad one day before the meet.

Level 10

Thanks @Julien44. Sure I'll write the recap ASAP.

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@FazeelUsmani, All the best Bro for your next meet up. Looking forward to see the pictures.

Have fun in contributing.