Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Food in Karachi.. a food crawl at hussainabad food street

simply awesome 

shahFaisalKhan
Connect Moderator

Thanks bro 😊

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@KashifMisidia@Thanks! Keep posting and update me of other interesting food there in Karachi. What about in Lahore? What I loved before is cooked with goat with orange soup that's amazing taste.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You welcome @KashifMisidia, i am happy that you are successfully build a shared album, that is looking awesome, As Your Meet-Up Announcement Post is Hussainabad Food Street so edit the Subject of your recap post to [RECAP] Husainabad Food Street so this is usually recommended method and people will able to find your post and it's Recap more easily by searching Hussainabad Food Street, @ErmesT thank you very much for your expert guide lines and as this is Recap post of Meet-Up so let us help to move this post to its more appropriate place Let's Meet-Up board please, I am very thankful to you for guidance always

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

Connect Moderator

Ho @KashifMisidia, please note that I have moved your post on the relevant boards, as indicated by @Anonymous (thanks)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT a bundle of thanks for your kindness and earlier action, so nice of you

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 7

Most welcome dear brother @KashifMisidia

Connect Moderator

@AIMAN_SAEED

Check this 😎

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Superb, true essence of food is reflected