Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Ambardi Safari Park

Khodiyar Dam Road, Dhari, Gujarat 365640, India

February 24, 2018 @ 08:00 (IST)

Gujarat is home to 523 Asiatic lions in the Gir forest and other areas in Junagadh, Gir Somnath, Amreli and Bhavnagar districts. Ambardi Safari Park is newly developed safari park located in Gujarat. The safari park is 6 km away from Dhari, Amreli district. It's great place to see Asiatic lions in natural forest environment. Our Geowalk this time will be targeting Uncover some missing information of this place, Add a place, upload a photo, and be the first to share it with the world. Attendees should manage their android phone ,power banks and camera (if possible). After visiting Safari Park we will visit Dhari Dam and Khodiyar temple in nearest walking distance. Park Timing : 8.00 am to 11.00 am and 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm Entry fee : 190 INR Rs/Person Meetup Location : https://goo.gl/maps/kps51nDXPqo

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Khodiyar Dam Road, Dhari, Gujarat 365640, India
42 comments
Level 9

Re: Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your encouragement @Haseeb

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Hey @iDepp @TEJASJANI @Yashpalsinh @JisarSolanki @BhavikLimani let's join us on advanture Meetup. 

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Hello fellow local guides have look my next Meetup. Parallel with Work Wide Photo Walk.

@AlejandraMaria @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @StephenAbraham @NarenChandra @SalmaanN @ErmesT @HelloSamsonR @Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Sure bro @StephenAbraham

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@NareshDarji one day i will make it and join.. 

Level 10

Congratulations @NareshDarji Can't wait to see the beautiful photos from Ambardi Safari Park.

Level 10

Hi @NareshDarji

So exciting, an interesting adventure for all who join you at Ambardi Safari Park the newly developed safari park located in Gujarat. Thank you for sharing this with us. It will be such a fun day out. You have awesome plans including visiting Safari Park visiting Dhari Dam and Khodiyar temple also. 

There will be some excellent opportunities in seeing Asiatic Lions in their natural environment! That will be a wonderful view to treasure for everyone there. 

Enjoy this fantastic Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Meetup.

Looking forward to your recap.

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Thanks @HelloSamsonR

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Congratulations @NareshDarji Can't wait to see the beautiful photos from Ambardi Safari Park.

Sure I will share my pics album with you.