Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#36Walk Perth WA #LocalGuides

#36Walk Perth WA #LocalGuides

The Cactus

Forrest Pl, Perth WA 6000, Australia

April 21, 2018 @ 10:00 (AWST)

Welcome to the 36Walk#LocalGuides In today's world with easy access to a camera and no true cost to making loads of images we tend to become snap happy. This means our photos are not as good as they could be because we can choose the best ones later. Trouble is sometimes we get lazy and just share the less perfect ones. In the old days, we shot film we had a limited number of shots, the most common was 36 per roll. Being limited forces you to consider each shot and to think about whether you need it or not. In a Local Guides context the better our photos are that we upload to Maps the more useful they are and the more interesting they make the place we're trying to showcase. This idea applies to all photography whether it be on your phone, a mirrorless, a dslr, or even a film camera. Last year my little "36" Walk went global thanks to the awesome people here on Local Guides Connect. It's time to do it again

RSVP here

Forrest Pl, Perth WA 6000, Australia
23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: #36Walk Perth WA #LocalGuides

This has been added to the MyMaps 36 Walk Super Map even though you didn't fill out the form @DavidTito 🙂

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

This has been added to the MyMaps 36 Walk Super Map even though you didn't fill out the form @DavidTito 🙂

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich I will fill out form ASAP I was just waiting for approval can I still fill it out?

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Level 8

Hello, everyone, the 36#Walk #LocalGuides is Comming soon, Put your #36Walk boots and shoes on because we #PerthLocalGuidesCommunity is hitting the Perth City for a 2018 #36Walk

My maps Link to follow Here

So spread the word with myself and @PaulPavlinovich

Spread the news @Osaka78forTRUMP @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @WilliamChing9282 @AdamPapworth

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich form submitted here

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Level 10

Best wishes @DavidTito. Have a great time there. I am also thinking of doing this event too. 🙂

Level 9

I like it too much @DavidTito!

You are very very Active!!! 😁😀

Have a great time.

Regards from the South of Spain.

Alejandra 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thank you, bro, for your incentive

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Best wishes @DavidTito. Have a great time there. I am also thinking of doing this event too. 🙂

support 

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria your kind words all so incentive for me thank you

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

I like it too much @DavidTito!

You are very very Active!!! 😁😀

Have a great time.

Regards from the South of Spain.

Alejandra 

Level 8