GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My friends account has been suspended

Dear all, 

My friend's account has been suspended recently. The reason was that he posted a post regarding Google street view car project with picture from searching engine. Moderator @VasT deleted the post and he realizes it is against the rules of Google Local guides.  Please advise how can we instigate the issue. 

Anzhela Parulua
Connect Moderator

Re: My friends account has been suspended

Hi @anne1 

As your friend has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of him.

• Bookmark this link, and follow the instruction in there to know how to contact the Local Guides Team: Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?
  • For the privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact him.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Level 7

Thanks for the information you provided.  I will take into account your advice. 

Anzhela Parulua
Former Google Contributor

Hi @anne1,

I'm moving your message to this topic: Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?.  As it is mentioned there, if your friend thinks he may has been wrongfully removed from the program, he can mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook timeline letting us know he has been banned and we will follow up with him.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Suspend

Hi @Ramsingh89,

To get in touch with the team regarding your suspended account, please follow the steps provided in Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? I will also merge your comment to that post to keep things organised.

What you can just do is reach us via our social media channels. You can mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know you've been banned and we will follow up with you over private message.

Just to let you know that I have also deleted the photo that you provided as it is not allowed to share publicly personal information.

P.S.: You have to exit the program with this account, as having more than account is in violation of the Local Guides program rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Local guide account suspended.

Hi
My Google id is mehmood.professional

I am active level 7 local guide but you have suspended my account ? I worked very hard to earn all these points please activate my account once again. This is my maps URL
https://t.co/RKAdZf5LNu
Please reactivate it

Level 6
Level 6

Re: Local guide account suspended.

What did you do? Or any suspicious activity?

Google Moderator

Re: Local guide account suspended.

Hello @Mehmood_ali,

Thank you for reaching out, first of all I would like to kindly ask you to exit the program with this account because having more than account is in violation of our Program Rules.

Please follow the steps provided, namely, reach out to us via social media by mentioning @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know he's been banned and we will follow up with him over private message.

In addition to that, you can learn more about this issue by reading this article about Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? and I'm merging it there too, to keep Connect organized. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2019

@AngieYCI 'm here to help my friend @donniealbar since his account suspended suddenly this morning. He tried to review all of his old reviews last year and remove some reviews that are considered not relevant.

But google think that he is spam, he always posting original photos and videos from his phone.

Please help him as he tried to submit his video about Local Guide Connect 2019.

Level 1

Re: Categorize pending, published and rejected edits for local guides

@Atsukot

I'm here to help my friend @donniealbar since his account suspended suddenly this morning. He tried to review all of his old reviews last year and remove some reviews that are considered not relevant.

But google think that he is spam, he always posting original photos and videos from his phone.

Please help him as he tried to submit his video about Local Guide Connect 2019.