cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

#monthlytopic of October 2020 - A quiet place🤫

quiet_a.png

The topic of October: A quiet place🤫

Speaking of a quiet place, where do you imagine? Library, in the woods, or a shrine? What would you want to do there? Reading, meditating, or drinking a cup of coffee? Sometimes, people want to go to a quiet and calm place free from the crowd. This month, please introduce such a place to us.

Requirements

• Use a photo (At least one)
  • Link to Google Maps
  • Add description
  • Use hashtag #monthlytopic
  • Give me permission to use your photo for the recap

Helpful tips

The summary of September

Candy overload at Jamin Amsterdam by local guides (Local Guide @Erik_van_den_Ham)Candy overload at Jamin Amsterdam by local guides (Local Guide @Erik_van_den_Ham)

The topic of September was “Sweets in your region”. Thank you for joining all participants! My favorite photo is @Erik_van_den_Ham  ’s header photo. That is sweet! Why are we excited when seeing such a photo? 

A photo of Selendang Mayang, a legendary Indonesian dessert. (Local Guide @Lusianaa)A photo of Selendang Mayang, a legendary Indonesian dessert. (Local Guide @Lusianaa)

And my recommended post for the people who cook at home is @Lusianaa  's "Selendang Mayang: A Legendary Indonesian Dessert". Let's try to make that beautiful sweet at home!

In the end, enjoy a tasty sweet, Chocolate Ball via @yagokd 's video.

The topics in the past

I'm looking forward to reading your post this month!

[Japanese] 10月のお題:静かな場所🤫

今月のお題は「静かな場所」です。心落ち着く場所、ゆっくりでき場所を共有して下さい。図書館、神社仏閣、喫茶店から山の中まで、みなさんの落ち着ける静かな場所はどこですか?

参加要件

• 写真(最低1枚)を貼る
  • Google Mapsへのリンクを貼る
  • 説明を加える(短くても構いません)
  • ハッシュタグ #monthlytopic を含める
  • まとめ記事での写真利用を許可する

役立つヒント

quiet_b.png

28 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #monthlytopic of October 2020 - A quiet place🤫

@HiroyukiTakisawa san, thank you very much for the sum-up.

The next one is going to be an exciting one! Looking forwards to the participation again!

@Erik_van_den_Ham and @Lusianaa  for your interesting posts 🙂

Level 8

Thank you for sharing summary of beautiful posts of September #monthlytopic.

Month by month the number of participants is increasing, and in every month post on #monthlytopic are getting selected in Friday Favourites. Hearty Congratulations @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Looking forward to participate in October #monthlytopic.

Vijay Paradkar
India
Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa Thank you so much for the summary of #monthlytopic of September 2020. There are many of us who join this project, nice. For this month, let me think about it. 🙂 Let's see what I will come up with.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sophia_Cambodia @Ant_Bad_Yogi @vijayparadkar 

I'm looking forward to reading your posts 🙂

Level 8

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa and thank you so much for the summary of #monthlytopic of September 2020. As always it was fun to participate. But for now, your wish is my commend, and I will be silent and find myself a quiet place.

Connect Moderator

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Thank you for a new topic. Not really sure what I'll come out withon this one, because I live and work in a very busy city. Am quite busy myself too😊 Let's keep our fingers crossed anyway.

Thanks for the summary article of the last Monthlytopic  and thanks for introducing this. It helps to keep our posts on connect going.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

It was fun to see the delicious sweets and desserts photographs with detailed description shared by the local guides from their respective regions in the September #monthlytopic @HiroyukiTakisawa  

KFUPM, Technology Transfer Executive